WRC 8 Mods

WRC8 WRC 8 Mods v11.0 = DRIVERS EDITION = (EPIC STORE)

Login or Register an account to download this content
Good afternoon AgentHeX,
I've processed the install of your mods (I try mostly to find a best ffb for my T300RS).
I followed step by step all the process, but when I launch the game with your shortcut, the screen opens on a withe page, then a pop-up like prompt command, something appears where it seems question of F11 and disapear immediatly and return on the desk; I've no time time to read.
I tried to launch without connection to internet, but the result is the same.
If you need, I could you join the log of wrc8 but as it's in ".log", I can't.
1 information more : I install the original game by Epics Game; is there any problem with that ?
Thanks so much to take time to read me and big congratulations for the job you do !
Regards Olifan70

Added a windscreen dirt mod to v6.0, windscreen dirt can now be adjusted to preference. Off, low, medium, high, full rally mode :laugh:

Do you think it's possible to do the same thing with the body of the car?
An option to disable or reduce mud,ice.
For example,in Sweden,we have the impression that the car has remained in the freezer.In reality,the car stays clean.
w.jpg

DztKlMKWwAQWKvY.jpg

Do you think it's possible to do the same thing with the body of the car?
An option to disable or reduce mud,ice.
For example,in Sweden,we have the impression that the car has remained in the freezer.In reality,the car stays clean.

Thats a great idea! Yeah, i thought the same, car looks stupid after a cold stage.
I'll look into it next, i am sure it can be done with a mod to one of the shaders.

I am currently working on custom HUD gauges, more transparent, different colors, less distracting :thumbsup:

Agree. There's always too much snow on car in rally games.
This is the most "snow" I can out-Google it on car during Sweden rally.
There isn't any actually. Snow doesn't stick to car body parts, it just slides off.
Just the mud and dirt.
2013_Ford_Fiesta_RS_WRC_Sweden_netcarshow_netcar_car_images_car_photo-400277.jpg!d

wrc_0209_01.jpg

Reality.

Custom Hud & Gauges Mod: Work in progress.

WRC8 2019-12-02 21-55-13.jpg

Screenshot shows a red version i just made.

Progress bar modded.
Speedo modded.
Speedo needle modded.
Turbo gauge modded.
MPH modded.
Timer modded.
Damage meter modded.
All transparent.

Each part of the Hud can be modded to any colour and any transparency.

Any suggestions for colours to use and where? i can make variations, like red/green/blue/white, rpm needle, gauge surround gauge, turbo gauge etc.

I can also remove parts, eg get rid of the rpm gauge and turbo gauge and keep only the numbers and the selected gear. Same for the damage meter, get rid of the circle part and keep only the icons.
:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Good afternoon AgentHeX,
I've processed the install of your mods (I try mostly to find a best ffb for my T300RS).
I followed step by step all the process, but when I launch the game with your shortcut, the screen opens on a withe page, then a pop-up like prompt command, something appears where it seems question of F11 and disapear immediatly and return on the desk; I've no time time to read.
I tried to launch without connection to internet, but the result is the same.
If you need, I could you join the log of wrc8 but as it's in ".log", I can't.
1 information more : I install the original game by Epics Game; is there any problem with that ?
Thanks so much to take time to read me and big congratulations for the job you do !
Regards Olifan70

It's me again for a precision.
I delete all mods and restart the installation.
When all were selected, I choosed "next" for launching game.
The game opened a white window during few seconds, began to run and... shut down.
But this time I had more time to read the text which appeared, that was about Reshade and it proposed to tape F11 to read more... but the game closed before.
I opened again "WRC8 Mods by...exe" and seleected again without Reshade, but when I launched, the result was again the same.
Could you give me a return about this issue, please.
Regards

Don't forget the tires ;)

Yeah, i've modded the tires also :thumbsup:

The Snow Texture Dirt Mod is a simple texture swap but it is quite tricky to implement it into the installer without making the installer over 1 Gigabyte in size. This is because I would have to have 2 copies of every texture for every car (modded and default) inside the installer exe. Not good.

There is another way it can be done and also keep the installer size at 15 Megabytes but it will take some time and testing so the mod might not make it into v6.0

Last edited:
Thanks for give your precious time on this game.
I feel like this game really deserved it.

I'll wait for this "snow-patch" and I wouldn't mind even if it comes in separate, manual, installation version.
I feel like this will be would worth the wait. :)

I opened again "WRC8 Mods by...exe" and seleected again without Reshade, but when I launched, the result was again the same.
you must play it with the original exe as administrator;)
Thanks so much for your help, as it's too late now for me (H+7), I'll see that tomorrow after upgrading the mod :)

Thanks for the new version. Is t here a way to keep track of the existing choices, so when changing I don't hve to keep checking the boxes?
Also, was driving in chile, and the sun was blinding me if it was close to line of sight... the rays ugh. Using your mod but when this sun is close enough those rays blind me.. I didnt grab the shot in time
Any possibility of being able to keep 6500k headlights or make it a choice?
1575493956655.png

Last edited:
Once a mod is installed it's there for good.
You don't have to tick the same mods again each time you run the installer to change one of the mods. :thumbsup:

Yes I can make the installer remember your previous choices.

I can also add a mod to remove the sun rays if you want. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Oh, I was worried that the mods are tied together. So you're essentially finding the specific lines and replacing it, instead of pasting the template... Awesome!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 4 7.0%