WRC 8 Mods

WRC8 WRC 8 Mods v11.0 = DRIVERS EDITION = (EPIC STORE)

Login or Register an account to download this content
Good afternoon everybody,
A feedback about my previous problem after upgrading v.6 and following the help of Maverick24 : I've got no change, the game continue to crash as soon as the movie of introduction run.
This time, a pop-up inform me that I'm not connected on Epic Games and if I take a look in "dxdiag-report.txt", it's returned that windows fails due to Epic Games <=>

Windows Error Reporting:
+++ WER0 +++:
Détecteur d'erreurs 1404351383815266090, type 4
Nom d’événement : APPCRASH
Réponse : Non disponible
ID de CAB : 0

Signature du problème :
P1 : EpicGamesLauncher.exe
P2 : 10.10.4.0
P3 : 5ddeed08
P4 : KERNELBASE.dll
P5 : 10.0.18362.476
P6 : 83c3d83a
P7 : c000041d
P8 : 000000000003a839
P9 :
P10 :

So I’ve 2 questions :
- is this mod compatible when U run Wrc8 from Epic Games ?
- if the game connect to Epic Games at launching, is there or not problem, because I launch it in mod « not connected to internet » ?

Thanks so much if somebody can give an answer, because I imagine that another player get same trouble :(

Last edited:
Update:

The Snow Dirt Texture Swap Mod is finished!
I have also figured out a way to keep the download size reasonable :thumbsup:
Upload soon...

There are 3 options for the Mod.

Option 1:
Cars body stays clean
Cars lights stay clean
Cars windows stay clean
Cars wheels and tires stay clean
Suspension components get icy

Option 2:
Cars body gets dirty
Cars lights get dirty
Cars windows get dirty
Suspension components get icy

Option 3:
Cars body gets dirty
Cars lights get dirty
Cars windows stay clean
Suspension components get icy.

I have also added the option to remove the Sun Rays \ God Rays as robnitro suggested :thumbsup:

And also added an exhaust pop \ back fire Mod :whistling:

Last edited:
Some screen shots

Mod Option 1:
WRC8 2019-12-05 21-10-04.jpg

WRC8 2019-12-05 21-10-49.jpg

Mod Option 3:
WRC8 2019-12-05 18-00-05.jpg

WRC8 2019-12-05 18-04-46.jpg

WRC8 2019-12-05 18-01-07.jpg

Attachments

• WRC8 2019-12-05 21-10-49.jpg
    WRC8 2019-12-05 21-10-49.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Hi everybody,
A noob’s question : I’ve downloaded the game with Epics Game. If I install the mod, where have I to go to launch the game ? By Epics Game or directly with wrc.exe ?
The reason is, I´ve installed « WRC 8 Mod » but every time when I launch by wrc8.exe, the intro run and crashes. When I take a look in the log.txt, it’s written that it’s due to Epic Game.
I should appreciate your help :)

Hi everybody,
A noob’s question : I’ve downloaded the game with Epics Game. If I install the mod, where have I to go to launch the game ? By Epics Game or directly with wrc.exe ?
The reason is, I´ve installed « WRC 8 Mod » but every time when I launch by wrc8.exe, the intro run and crashes. When I take a look in the log.txt, it’s written that it’s due to Epic Game.
I should appreciate your help :)

This mod?

It doesn't work anymore since the last update of the game.We have to wait for a new version....

This mod?

It doesn't work anymore since the last update of the game.We have to wait for a new version....

Thx Sébastien for your answer.
In fact, it's "WRC 8 Mods v.6" by AgentHeX, but as I can't find an answer to my question <=> "as I download the game via Epic Games, I ask how have I to launch the game (directly with wrc8.exe or in Epic Games)" because if we use a mod, we have to take care to not using the mod in line.
I don't know if for pepisoft20091's mod the way for launching is the same or not.

Your mod seems amazing! I don't know how it works under the hood, but since you are able to change how the FFB behaves and etc., do you have access to game telemetry so you would be able to output it via UDP like (almost) every other games does?

No telemetry in the exe I'm afraid as far as I can see. I have disassembled it but I was looking to open up the developer menus and was not looking for telemetry. I'll check again when I get in tonight

That would be awesome. I might consider getting the game after all now that I discovered your mod. Keep up the good work! Keep me updated about that one.

EDIT: there must be something in that regard since it supports DBox... Then again, I don't know how DBox works under the hood, but there ain't no magic there... It MUST be fed by the game in order to work...

i tested the cameras mod only and its very good! We have a lot of freedom to position it where we want. really great.

Now i want to try the night lights...because in real world they have that system to see better in the different conditions.

Olifan, if you want to ask Agent Hex a question about his mod I'd suggest posting in his mod thread. Don't think you'll find the answers you're looking for in someone else's mod thread.

Olifan, if you want to ask Agent Hex a question about his mod I'd suggest posting in his mod thread. Don't think you'll find the answers you're looking for in someone else's mod thread.
If I ask there, the reason is that I asked him, but I think that he’s too busy and returned my question to all followers of his thread asking if someone had the same pb than me.
Thx so much for the time U took to answer me; appreciate :)

https://www.racedepartment.com/posts/3082077/ the mod thread. Just don't play online launch wrc8 directly
Thx robnitro for your help.
Well, if I’ve understand you answer, I go in the file in my pc and there, I launch the game with wrc8.exe and not in Epic Games ?
It’s exactly I do since the beginning, but every time I return on the desk because the game don’t find the way to Epic Games
As I’m really patient, as I don’t like the original game due to the fact I feel no forces on my T300RS, I’ll wait an evolution and during that time I return on DR2 which is perfect to drive ;)

PS : I succeed to launch the game with the mod v.6 :)
To do that, I launched it through Epic Games.
The mod is perfect, but I continue to fell no forces in my T300RS :cry:.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 11 14.7%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 12.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 12.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 14.7%
  • Friday

Votes: 31 41.3%
  • Saturday

Votes: 38 50.7%