WRC 8 Mods

WRC8 WRC 8 Mods v11.0 = DRIVERS EDITION = (EPIC STORE)

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, I just install the lastest update of your mod but still can't use it because of the same problem I reported before, all the menu are blank. I tried to update my font with Segoe UI font but it still the same. If some one could send me some picture of the interface so at least I can figure the line to select. Thanks in avance.
bandicam 2020-03-28 09-39-23-723.jpg

Dear AgentHeX 0007!
Your mod is great. I didn't risk to apply graphic enhancements yet, as I have a weak laptop (i7-7700 HQ, 16 Gb RAM, 1050Ti 4 Gb VRAM). Yet, I've been desperate to find any cheats online, as they all are paid (regrettably).
Your Arcade style mode with better grip & turn is wonderful. Helps reach top places for such clumsy driver as myself:redface:

May I ask, whether it is possible to add time freeze (or timer slowdown/weaker AI) cheat?

I, personally, really like rally games not only for the fast pace, but also because the surrounding scenery is always fascinating (as a rule). And the timer running down doesn't allow to enjoy the local nature in stages ;)

Eagerly awaiting any kind of response.

As for the current mod pack - it is marvellous. Stay healthy & fit during these harsh COVID-19 times & may you live long & prosper!

Paid cheats ?? :alien: wth
Yes. I'm not talking about Cheathappens - they always had this kind of paid trainers for most of modern games. But guys like Megadev, or Mr. Antifun, who partnered with WeMod - they are too greedy. Fling makes most of free trainers tpday & even updates them.

Hi, I just install the lastest update of your mod but still can't use it because of the same problem I reported before, all the menu are blank. I tried to update my font with Segoe UI font but it still the same. If some one could send me some picture of the interface so at least I can figure the line to select. Thanks in avance.View attachment 358154

Thanks for the report, I do not know what is causing this.

I will install Win7 on a virtual machine and test today. :thumbsup:

I would like to get it fixed before I upload v10 which is near complete.

Ced sent me new files today to test and integrate into the mod installer which I will do asap.

Last edited:
Thanks for the report, I do not know what is causing this. I would like to get it fixed before I upload v10 which is near complete.

Ced sent me new files today to test and integrate into the mod installer which I will do asap.

Sorry I have no clue what could cause this, I tried to delete completely both game and mod and re-install it hoping the last update would solve it, as It's look like I'm the only one that have this problem. The sugoe font was already installed on my pc. If you don't want to waste your time trying to fix it, you can send me some pictures of the interface, so I could see wich menu to select to play, choice is yours. Thanks to you.

Hi, I just install the lastest update of your mod but still can't use it because of the same problem I reported before, all the menu are blank. I tried to update my font with Segoe UI font but it still the same. If some one could send me some picture of the interface so at least I can figure the line to select. Thanks in avance.View attachment 358154

Hi,
I have just tested with a fresh installation of Windows 7 SP1 and all seem to be working ok here.

Win7.jpg

This is v10 of the mods. Maybe my v10 update will fix your problems. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the info, I will upload v10 this week, once I have tested and added Ceds new performance mods.

hi,
i try to downolad your mods but when i open the archive i have this error : the archive is either in unkown format or damaged
i tride to downolad it 3 times ad i have the same error.
what do you think about?
Thanks

DOWNLOAD LINK

Please read ALL info in the Read Me.txt before installing.

Small download size with custom Installer.
Bug reporting, Feedback, Requests welcome.
:thumbsup:

Mods and ReShade were made and tested using:
i7 6900K@4.2Ghz all cores, EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid
Thrustmaster TS-XW Sparco P310
Thrustmaster T3PA Pro with Ricmotech load cell
Aiologs Sim Shifter Sequential 2019
Aiologs Sim Handbrake 2019
Acer Predator X34

Run the game at 60Hz Standard V-Sync for the games physics engine to run correctly.
3440 x 1440 @ 60Hz With all mods on and all graphics set to highest the game runs at 60fps locked
Also, your monitor will make my ReShade presets look different to how I see them.
I drive with all assists off and manual gears.

Read more about this resource...
Thank you for these mods but I have one question. Is there a way to stop my car from studdering when racing? I turned my quality of everything to high (was on very high) but it still studders mid-race causing car crashes sometimes

EDIT - I turned off all the other mods except the sim ++ physics mod and i have zero studdering now. But if there was a mod that was known to cause studdering, please let me know and won't use it

Last edited:
Hi, I first want to thank you so much for your dedication and hard work. This mod is simply excellent to say the least.

Q1: Are the SimPLUS+ physics tested on WRC cars only or also lower categories (WRC2)?
This leads me to Q2.

Q2: Is there a way to separate the brake and Ced's performance mods from the the SimPLUS+? I think with the SimPLUS+ physics the WRC2 cars I'm currently driving in career mode simply understeer too much compared to the default physics; which I think makes the car more 'floaty' and can slide more in the corners (with default setup).

I would love to use the Ced PM cause I think it makes cars as you said 'less of a rocket ship' and more realistic in my opinion. I just can't seem to get around that understeer using the SimPLUS+ and it really kills the fun for me.

Other than that, I've rarely seen anyone/team with such explicit dedication and execution of an almost fully comprehensive mod such as what you have with this masterpiece. Keep up the amazing work, and stay safe everyone. :)

Can the on-board sound be adjusted?
I'm on suspension and engine part, i don't know. I change some car sound like the C3 R5 on the C3 WRC, or Polo R5 on the Yaris.

Note that on my last mod, i forgot an important thing. I adjust the engine power without taking account losses on gearbox and moment of inertia on flywheel. I found how to correct the last one and i'm glad to say that the car is really quick now. It result a loss of 30-40bhp so it's a huge loss!

I work on all cars to adjust this problem and the new update on suspension for next update.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.