WRC 8 Mods

WRC8 WRC 8 Mods v11.0 = DRIVERS EDITION = (EPIC STORE)

Login or Register an account to download this content
Some captures from v10's new mods. ;)

Mods off:
WRC8 2020-03-29 04-42-34.jpg

Mods on:
WRC8 2020-03-29 04-42-45.jpg

Mods off:
WRC8 2020-03-29 05-31-30.jpg

Mods on:
WRC8 2020-03-29 05-31-38.jpg

Mods off:
WRC8 2020-03-29 05-47-26.jpg

Mods on:
WRC8 2020-03-29 05-47-18.jpg

Mods off:
WRC8 2020-04-12 19-06-32.jpg

Mods on:
WRC8 2020-04-12 19-06-37.jpg

Mods off:
WRC8 2020-04-15 01-42-06.jpg

Mods on:
WRC8 2020-04-15 01-45-37.jpg

WRC8 2020-04-11 17-19-40.jpg

WRC8 2020-04-24 02-48-15.jpg

WRC8 2020-04-24 02-12-52.jpg

WRC8 2020-04-24 03-04-10.jpg

Attachments

• WRC8 2020-04-24 02-48-15.jpg
    WRC8 2020-04-24 02-48-15.jpg
    257.7 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
thanks for the hard work, afterall i seriously think WRC8 has much moooore way to be a real sim. I can't stop laughing that they just had an esports championship on wrc official channel btw. I'm sure DR2 player going to get me. At this point I'm just looking for them to make a huuuuge update on everything as I already regret to buy that game. I hope and guess they have an eye on this forum and read this.

Looking really good !!!!!
Could you fix the rpm ligths (cockpit dash) more colorfull or brilliant , sometimes is hard to look those in cockpit cam ;):rolleyes:
Thanks,

I started to take a look at the rpm lights/gauges and the cockpit in general. :thumbsup:

Many new mods completed today.

Work in progress:
WRC8 2020-04-27 00-25-52.jpg

Darker cockpit.
Everything in the cockpit is less shiny.
Bigger, brighter and more saturated shift lights.
Better colours on dash.
Clearer dash display.

Finally I can see those rpm in cockpit , really perfect work mate , car looks much better , Finally I can see now , respect for all those huge updated!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:;)
Also I dont know how you made bigger rpm ligths but is awesome I can't image how C3 looks like ;) :D

First congratulations for the excellent work. I look forward to seeing the next improvements. Would it be possible to extract some basic telemetry elements from the game on a small UDP server in order to connect a dashboard. I think having the RPM, red line, speed and gear ratio active would already be great for fans who use virtual dashboards.

Glad to see that Agent is back! I would like to ask if is that possible to add in the steering wheel settings the "Steering Linearity" option in the game?? because it is missing...

Any update info from the WRC8 developers ? Currently game is 1.5.1 version and it wouldn't be nice if they publish an update just after agent releases his mode.

Can particle system be touched? Dust is not persistent much and we need more and more dirt ;) from the view of helicopter particle generation seems line by line no smoothness at all.

Can particle system be touched? Dust is not persistent much and we need more and more dirt ;) from the view of helicopter particle generation seems line by line no smoothness at all.

In the shaders dust is linked to the coloured flares, increase the dust, increase the flares.

I will try to find a way for a future version of the mods.

Development and testing of Mods v10 is now %100 complete. Many improvements to the graphics, and also the physics.
Ced has also sent me some new performance files today that I will test tomorrow and try to add into v10.

v10 coming very soon :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I want to ask as you dived into the files of wrc8 than anyone else. Are same category cars in WRC 8 binary same except their liveries or have characteristics in the aspect of accelerating
aerodynamic, tourque atc.? Since setup values are same for each car I don't think they are different each other only liveries and team names change i guess.

I want to ask as you dived into the files of wrc8 than anyone else. Are same category cars in WRC 8 binary same except their liveries or have characteristics in the aspect of accelerating
aerodynamic, tourque atc.? Since setup values are same for each car I don't think they are different each other only liveries and team names change i guess.
Excellent question.

The answer is, Yes, In the default game the developers were very very lazy. ;)

Example. They made folders and files for all of the WRC1 cars, but then did not populate them with any values. :confused:

All of the cars share a base file, so yes Fiesta, Yaris, C3, i20 are all identical to each other, Though for some reason the C3 gravel setup has a strange centre of gravity which could be an error on the developers side.

The same is also true for all of the WRC2 cars, all are identical to each other except for a few tiny suspension differences.

So in each class the only difference is the skin and the sounds. They probably did this so that all cars in each class perform the same in esports.

The good news is that Ced on here is busy creating performance profiles for each car.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea