WRC 8 Mods

WRC8 WRC 8 Mods v11.0 = DRIVERS EDITION = (EPIC STORE)

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi all. I'm using this mods since 1 weeks now and i'm really happy with it.
I use SimPlus+ physics and grip level A.

One think i wanted to modify, is the engine feeling. Every cars feel so quick...

In real life, 0-100km/h is reach in 3.8s-4s with a WRC and more 4.5s for the WRC2. On the game, the WRC do it at 2.8s and the WRC2 less than 4s.

That's what i try to understand on the tuning file and i find a way to tune every cars with there proper caracteristics and feeling in term of engine feeling.
Now, most of the WRC do the 0-100km/h in less than 4s and the WRC 2 more than 4s. And the most important is that every car is different now. For exemple, i tune the C3 with more power than the Yaris in high rev, instead the i20 more torque in middle range than the Yaris and more and more.

Let see some graph to explain my tunes (the power on the graph is not the real power)

Figures for the WRC:
1580579837116.png

Figures for the R5:
1580579893821.png

Ever car is different to play with.
I tune also the maximum rpm and the redline.

Hi all. I'm using this mods since 1 weeks now and i'm really happy with it.
I use SimPlus+ physics and grip level A.

One think i wanted to modify, is the engine feeling. Every cars feel so quick...

In real life, 0-100km/h is reach in 3.8s-4s with a WRC and more 4.5s for the WRC2. On the game, the WRC do it at 2.8s and the WRC2 less than 4s.

That's what i try to understand on the tuning file and i find a way to tune every cars with there proper caracteristics and feeling in term of engine feeling.
Now, most of the WRC do the 0-100km/h in less than 4s and the WRC 2 more than 4s. And the most important is that every car is different now. For exemple, i tune the C3 with more power than the Yaris in high rev, instead the i20 more torque in middle range than the Yaris and more and more.

Let see some graph to explain my tunes (the power on the graph is not the real power)

Figures for the WRC:
View attachment 347090

Figures for the R5:
View attachment 347091

Ever car is different to play with.
I tune also the maximum rpm and the redline.

Yes the cars in the game accelerate like Formula 1 cars.It's obvious,you can see it when you start the stage from stative condition...the first gears change too fast.The engine needs to be struggling more.I'm happy to see that someone spotted it with more accuracy.

Last edited:
To be honest guys...
I think we all (I admit:x3: I had a few "cunning plans" myself) asked of him here.
I use some quite old version of mod and never had any problems with it.
And it's perfectly enough for me cause only two things I care most are
- car physics
- cameras extended movements
And that's it. Game is now close to perfect to me.
Kinda like a 21 century RBR. :p
Can you send me that version? In term of phisics is it more dificult or the same?

errrr....
I think it wouldn't be cool for me to sharing someone's else mods.
If author (@AgentHeX 0007 ) have older version around and he's ok with sharing it, doesn't think that it's maybe confusing that some people will use latest and other older version... then, I'm sure, he'll come and share it. With you and anyone else interested.

ah ok!

But i have not seen the author arround for a long time....

And what i mean when ask you the mod its what do you feels diferent in the physics? You Said that looks like RBR

Well, you got that part right ( I use -some- older version) however... I've never said I have tried some of the latest version of the mod, so... I can't really compare them. I don't want to wild guessing it.
Like I've said...
I have all I need in older version - better physics and much bigger onboard camera movements.

Hum ... how in the world can i see my car going out of control after going on a puddle of water?
;)
I'm sorry, but maybe you never went fast with the wet road and with deep puddles ... I went off the road in real life for aquaplaning and a couple of times I just got scared, fortunately ... therefore, in real life, I wish you not to try and run fast only with the pc games:)
p.s. this is my old carDSCF1276_compressed.jpgand my newmaxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 28 12.4%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 31 13.7%
  • Thursday

Votes: 29 12.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 79 35.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 130 57.5%