To me it happens completely random and all I have to do is to restart the stage to get the FFB back !

My Rig:
Fanatec CSW V 1.5
Fanatec CSW Pedals V2
Fanatec Shifter V 1.5
Fanatec Handbrake V 1
Fanatec CSL Seat

Why are the headlights so p*ss poor ? I was watching a real WRC night stage a couple of nights ago, and the headlights lit up the area brightly for miles ahead, but in wrc7 you can barely see 3ft in front. Are there any mods or tricks to improve it ?

Why are the headlights so p*ss poor ? I was watching a real WRC night stage a couple of nights ago, and the headlights lit up the area brightly for miles ahead, but in wrc7 you can barely see 3ft in front. Are there any mods or tricks to improve it ?
Yes, just turn up your monitors brightness and contrast. You will be able to see just like daytime then. ;):thumbsup: Hows that for a trick?

Last edited:
Erm... bit of a crappy solution lol, but thx for the effort :D and the sarcasm was noted, but it's not about seeing it like daytime, it's about getting it to look more like it is in reality instead of being dumped in the pitch black just for the sake of difficulty :p

I actually think WRC 7's headlamps are quite a bit brighter than their real life counterparts. They're certainly brighter than Dirt Rally's. Do consider that at higher speed, even a far reaching headlamp will appear weaker, since you're covering the distance they reach in a much shorter time.

Apparently I was just lucky with adding the pedals to my game, as pretty much nobody has had any success replicating what I've done on their setups. I've pretty much given up at this point, so...yeah, sorry.
you guide helped me get my G27 pedals bodnar cable with loadcell brake working, with full range. Had to fiddle DXTweek to get the range of pedal movement but works great, many thanks for that. Just I still can't get the handbrake working it's an Arduino board, but comes up as UnoJoy in the controls profiler in windows

On current challenge Rally Finland, I posted a time yesterday, earlier today went back on and time didn’t show on the online ranking. Posted another time and then went back on tonight and time didn’t show. Any experience or known issue with this?

wow, just done my first ever ride of the "el chocolate" epic stage in mexico, which makes up 85% of the mexico e-sports event, #04 of the series. truly epic! best rally stage i have ever played in any game by a long shot. now, if only the handling would be on par with the stage design .. oh, to do this in richard burns rally, it would be perfection!

Well, it took me a lot longer than anticipated to write it all down, and I've decided to post it on my (hardly ever used) blog to keep it all in one place with a possibility to easily edit it in case something changes or comes up, but here it is - a guide on how to (hopefully) add an unsupported controller device to WRC7:

http://english.edgeoftheworld.cz/2017/09/19/adding-an-unsupported-controller-to-wrc7/

Be aware that the process involves editing the game file(s) and as such might trigger some kind of anti-piracy or anti-cheating protection (though it doesn't seem to in my case, or not yet anyway - been using the mod for 2 days now).
Thanks for this. I bought the game last year but got a refund as I couldn't get the pedals to work. After reading your guide, I re-purchased WRC 7 and got my T500 and G27 Bodnar cabled pedals to work. Cheers!

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 33 86.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 13 34.2%