fov and seat adjustment
force feedback improve
new cars
possibility to remove the steering wheel from inside view
eliminate auto restoration in sim mode, after serious road exit
balance the effect of speed in all the views

thank you

don't dream, game is abandonned.

they said patch needed to be done to get the worst cheater bits out of the stages being used in the 3rd edition of their esports thingy, so that makes sense. other than that, i don't think we will see any more workhours put into the game. here's hoping for many more epic stages in wrc08 :) keep working on those, guys, forget wrc07, it's fine as it is.

they said patch needed to be done to get the worst cheater bits out of the stages being used in the 3rd edition of their esports thingy, so that makes sense. other than that, i don't think we will see any more workhours put into the game. here's hoping for many more epic stages in wrc08 :) keep working on those, guys, forget wrc07, it's fine as it is.

:) :) :) :) you can' t be first if you don't have it :) :) :) :) :)

Thanks hckhart I’m not sure but I also think that it’s because of the level where I’m now. Problem solve now thanks to this guy in another forum the problem is when you re map your wheel the inputs in that menu doesn’t work quite right so is better to use your keyboard to navigate that menu

Last edited:
i disagree and I'm not even a VR user (although had it for a week or so to trial) I think for me VR is important to integrate into current sims, just as much as supporting new wheels, motion rig, shifter or even a buttkicker. Yes these are NOT vital to the sim to work but they add a great deal of immersion. If we want the fan base to increase in sim racing then VR is an avenue you cant afford not to support.!

and i have a benq 144 curve 34inch screen!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 187 66.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 120 42.9%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 129 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 54 19.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 77 27.5%
Back