i think gtx 1080ti is better and Titan V perfect.
1080 is -30% perf than 1080ti and triple 1440p is +30% pixels more the 4K.
I think 1080 is not enough or with ultra low.
with Titan V i play at ultra.
and with gtx 1180ti or 2080ti or i will try triple 4k with old games like raceroom or very well optimised game like Forza 7.

i think gtx 1080ti is better and Titan V perfect.
1080 is -30% perf than 1080ti and triple 1440p is +30% pixels more the 4K.
I think 1080 is not enough or with ultra low.
with Titan V i play at ultra.
and with gtx 1180ti or 2080ti or i will try triple 4k with old games like raceroom or very well optimised game like Forza 7.
Well I currently have one Dell 27" Gsync 144hz 1ms monitor. I could get 3 lesser monitors as I can finance 3 monitors but not a ti card as well.

Well I currently have one Dell 27" Gsync 144hz 1ms monitor. I could get 3 lesser monitors as I can finance 3 monitors but not a ti card as well.

i was in the same situtaton : monitor or GPU ?
if you can triple 60hz 1080p.
but if we have money, it's sure it's TITAN V + triple 1440p gsync 144hz :)
Maybe try 65" LG TV 4k (low input about 3000$) , it can be more immersive than 27"

recently got this for PS4. Have been driving dirt rally and struggling on the set up that works for WRC7. Main issue having is with steering control. Seems like it is much more challenging that what I have found with dirt rally. If anyone has input, settings they have found work, please share or point to link in another thread. thanks

lucky you i spent about 20£ when it first come out, and think its one of the worst rally games in recent years ever produced!
Quite a few people don't know how to set it up and feel the same way as you. Nevermind. :thumbsup: Once you get used to it it has the physics of RBR with better graphics. How do you find the external TV cameras in WRC7? :sneaky:

Last edited:
Just gave it two shots since I'm heading up to spectate Sno*Drift here in Michigan tomorrow. Dropped the spring rates and front bar 1 tick on the Fiesta, seemed to make it better but I only got to #83 or something. All the understeer on hairpins, but I also rally a rwd car so I'm used to powering out of them.
I'll try again when I get back on Sunday and see if I can shave some time off

ogier off to a good start on ice first night out, but tanack nibbling away at his lead all through friday, going to be close close close on saturday, i guess. pity wrc has all but dropped the free coverage and i'm not about to join any payment scheme to get some rallying news. what a shame. will do the esports thingy in the toyota, wonder how many players will take part, expext me in the slowest 20%, lol.

ogier off to a good start on ice first night out, but tanack nibbling away at his lead all through friday, going to be close close close on saturday, i guess. pity wrc has all but dropped the free coverage and i'm not about to join any payment scheme to get some rallying news. what a shame. will do the esports thingy in the toyota, wonder how many players will take part, expext me in the slowest 20%, lol.

so, done my bit yesterday night. that monte epic stage is just that: epic! however, if you are not dextrous enough to flip your back around via handbrake, the hairpins will slow you down no end, as they did with me. down a brutal four to five mintes on the top players, listed as 380sth. of 480sth. as of yesterday night, so lowest 20% as predicted. But it's huuuge fun, and that is what counts.
edit: second run today, this time with breen's citroen, i guess slower than yesterday because the final time listed looks like the one yesterday. currently 494th of 601 listed, 4min 56 secs down ...

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 35 87.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 14 35.0%