well, i don't much care about cars that fly, for one :)
i love rally games, though. i think the problem is the sheer amount of track one has to prepare. a road game covering a season of 12 venues needs to model something like 100km of track. in a rally game, this will get you through half a wrc rally at best, and there is more than one rally a year ... haven't we all cringed at the way developers cut up the longer stages and try to resell them ingame as "new" stages? aren't we all frustrated the truely best rally game ever, rbr, only has a limited number of original tracks (and thankfully a good number of modded venues as well)? this is where the bullet bites and where a lousy game like wrc7 is truly great, the epic stages there are to me the best ever on the market, if only the cars would behave a wee bit better ...

Advanced setup for PC

Why only option for front suspension and problem fixed ?

How do you navigate to the other settings ?

This has got to be the most retarded game I have experienced in my entire life, regarding navigation and controller setup

Last edited:
Right so wheels are controllers and controllers are controllers.

Everyone can stop calling wheels wheels and call them controllers because that makes perfect sense for all to understand. Got it.

I might get a new controller one day but i'm happy with my current controller for now - it has nice pedals.

Last edited:
Just wanted to say thanks @Martin Fiala! I purchased WRC 7 from the Steam Halloween sale and wasn't able to assign my HE handbrake (as expected). Next thing i stumbled over this post and more importantly the link to your blogpost and got it working in a few minutes. Wow man, fantastic research! Hats off to you sir :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Please accept my humble virtual beer as i can't buy you the proper one you deserve :)

I found an other solution that works for me. I deinstalled WRC7. That axis stuff sucks so much for me. A game where you can not bind your equipment. AC, R3E, DiRT ... they can. waste of time to get it to work and in the end it does not work

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea