Vettel Blames Verstappen for Japanese Grand Prix Clash

It is not the blame what it is... but if you give a penalty to Verstappen why not a penalty to Vettel or Magnussen. .

BECAUSE THEIR INCIDENTS WERE NOT THE SAME!

Muzikrant FIA rulebook.

Rule 1. If Max Verstappen gets a penalty, an equal penalty must be given to all other drivers whether they deserve it or not.

Rule 2. Verstappen did not deserve the penalty.

Rule 3. Go to rule 1.

[QUOTE = "oren, bericht: 2841993, lid: 212349"] OMDAT HUN INCIDENTEN NIET HET ZELFDE WAREN!

Muzikrant FIA rulebook.

Regel 1. Als Max Verstappen een straf krijgt, moet een gelijke straf worden gegeven aan alle andere bestuurders, ongeacht of ze het verdienen of niet.

Regel 2. Verstappen verdiende de straf niet.

Regel 3. Ga naar regel 1.

I am tired of this discussion. That is your opnion not mine

[QUOTE = "oren, bericht: 2841993, lid: 212349"] OMDAT HUN INCIDENTEN NIET HET ZELFDE WAREN!

Muzikrant FIA rulebook.

Regel 1. Als Max Verstappen een straf krijgt, moet een gelijke straf worden gegeven aan alle andere bestuurders, ongeacht of ze het verdienen of niet.

Regel 2. Verstappen verdiende de straf niet.

Regel 3. Ga naar regel 1.

I am tired of this discussion. That is your opnion not mine

And the opinion of the FIA. And of Red Bull's Christian Horner, who said they accept the decision.

But hey, maybe they're all wrong and you're right.

I voted for Vettel, but after watching the replay again and again I would say racing incident or Verstappens fault.
Certainly not smart from Vettel not to wait for DRS.

You can clearly see on the onboard that Vettel is on the cerb and all the way to the left and Verstappen is turning into him. No idea if Vettel would have been able to hold his line throughout the corner, but the contact happened before.

I voted for Vettel, but after watching the replay again and again I would say racing incident or Verstappens fault.
Certainly not smart from Vettel not to wait for DRS.

You can clearly see on the onboard that Vettel is on the cerb and all the way to the left and Verstappen is turning into him. No idea if Vettel would have been able to hold his line throughout the corner, but the contact happened before.

That coner is looking for troubles. er was no gap

Okay. To make this clear..
Today: They collide, Sebastian divebombs Max. Max can continue, Sebastian spins and can start from the back. Nobody gets a penalty.

China: They collide. Max divebombs Sebastian. They both spin. Max gets a penalty.

The reason why Sebastian doesn't get a penalty, is because he didn't F'ed up Max's race, because he was able to continue.

Max got a penalty in China, because he F'ed up Sebastians race, whilst spinning as well.

There is a BIG difference in both accidents.

I'm really starting to doubt your capacity to compare such sort of things.

@ears: Sorry.. Got lured again, I'm a bad example.. :D

Okay. To make this clear..
Today: They collide, Sebastian divebombs Max. Max can continue, Sebastian spins and can start from the back. Nobody gets a penalty.

China: They collide. Max divebombs Sebastian. They both spin. Max gets a penalty.

The reason why Sebastian doesn't get a penalty, is because he didn't F'ed up Max's race, because he was able to continue.

Max got a penalty in China, because he F'ed up Sebastians race, whilst spinning as well.

There is a BIG difference in both accidents.

I'm really starting to doubt your capacity to compare such sort of things.

@ears: Sorry.. Got lured again, I'm a bad example.. :D

I think it is more that many of you are looking for an excuse for vettel his world championship. Max was on the stage. Vettel in a faster car the whole season. Not! I dont care the penalty. not fair if you see the other incidents. have a nice day :rolleyes:

Watching it live this morningI thought it was 100% on Vettel, but after rewatching the onboards, I´m not sure really. He was alongside him before the apex, fact. It was stupid from Vettel to take him there, but thats not for us to decide, and especially not for Max. In fact, Vettel passed a bunch of cars into there afterwards, and they made it through. It was on Max to avoid the collision I think, but obviously that´s never gonna happen. Racing incident imo.

I think the last two years confirms that Vettel only got his four world titles because his car was so dominant that he always started at the front and did not have to overtake.
He is absolutely terrible in traffic and makes so many fundamental errors that it is all a bit amateurish.

Watching it live this morningI thought it was 100% on Vettel, but after rewatching the onboards, I´m not sure really. He was alongside him before the apex, fact. It was stupid from Vettel to take him there, but thats not for us to decide, and especially not for Max. In fact, Vettel passed a bunch of cars into there afterwards, and they made it through. It was on Max to avoid the collision I think, but obviously that´s never gonna happen.

There was no space... vettel was not next to Max
exactly the same as in china. but then was Max
not beside vettel and FIA give him a penalty. Monkey conscience.
And now I am leaving this discusion.

Up to Amerika ... there you have corners... that you can cut off during practise and qualification. No one blame from the FIA. Only they dont except in the race. can you remember Max and Raikonnen. :cool:

Nice day

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back