RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent race guys, one of the best I've raced in so far with this sim... truly excellent, thank you everyone.. :thumbsup:

Really enjoyed seeing such a big grid today, such a great feeling to have so many people enjoying this wonderful sim here at RaceDepartment, its a pleasure to be part of this forum and racing this wonderful sim with you guys.. really such a pleasure..
Had a nice opening couple of laps with Oscar until he pulled out a six or seven second lead, once Oscar dropped out I just concentrated on keeping some consistency and holding onto my tyres until the end of the race.. had something like 91% left on the front tyres so glad it finished when it did :D

Brilliant to see some new faces and some other guys coming back for their second or third events with us, its guys like you who are, along with the 'regulars' the future of this club.. I hope you enjoyed yourselves and we look forward to welcoming you to many other events in the future with us.

Guys & gals, thank you as always, brilliant nights racing, the future of R3E at RD is bright indeed! See you all in the upcoming races and thanks again!

See you on track :D

@SnappyDEe - if you haven't already, please post a detailed description of your issue in this <here> thread and please tag Georg Ortner from Sector 3, he might be able to help.

Please try and put as much detail as possible in the post and we'll have a look see what we can do..

Cheers fella,
Paul

@SOLO59 @Bunny:K[UK] @LuckyLIVE @Hedsup @Kurupt CDN @Lars Hansen @Oscar Hardwick @Beikirch @Ole Marius Myrvold @Francis76 -fancy a rematch using WTCC 14 cars round Zolder :thumbsup:

@Craig Patteson @Quentis Gillispie @Andy Jackson @Metzger82 @monsieurjackb @Lars Johansson @Joao Fernandes @Lorenzo Bonder @Piotrek Blaszczak @Blx @Andi Goodwin do you think you guys could be tempeted to join us for this race on Monday, or alternatively we will be running these same cars (WTCC14) again at Zolder on Wednesday if that's more convenient (or do both :D - even better!).

Hope to see you on track with us for this, just come back from the Multiclass race on Sunday night and it was amazing, looking forward to continuing the goodness tonight..

Doubt I can do Monday. Too little time to practice, and I'm not very familiar with Zolder.
But I'll give it a few hours tomorrow, and see if I can string something that at least resembles a decent lap together. :rolleyes:
Might be a last-minute entry, otherwise I'll aim for Wednesday.
Always more fun with a good grid, and I have to say that the sounds in R3E are magnificent.
Pretty sure this game will eventually give me tinnitus, but I don't care. :D

Oh, sod it...Sign me up.
Not going to be pretty since there are a few corners on that track that absolutely hates me (but then, the feeling is mutual :p ), but it's bound to be fun.
With a little luck, my car might actually survive the entire race. :D

Not with a sequential gearbox? And all modern GT3 cars got sequential gearboxes. Or is it a thing in this game that does it?
That's what I hate too. If you pick for example WTCC car (which has seq. gearbox) and you turn off Auto Clutch (cause you have car with sequential, yes?) than you HAVE TO using clutch not only for starts, but also for changing gears... Weird.

That's what I hate too. If you pick for example WTCC car (which has seq. gearbox) and you turn off Auto Clutch (cause you have car with sequential, yes?) than you HAVE TO using clutch not only for starts, but also for changing gears... Weird.
Huh, weird... Well, not too big of a deal, i guess, just have to enable it then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back