The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

A few small updates to the Britax Cooper:
Screenshot_austin_mini_cooper_s_appk_tandragee_road_course_19-6-123-12-41-21.jpg
Screenshot_austin_mini_cooper_s_appk_tandragee_road_course_19-6-123-12-42-31.jpg

MODERN DAY RACING SERIES FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMING SOON™

Worked hard on the modern equivalent of the GPLmania. I think you will like it. 18 championships with 183 races, nearly 300 downloads in the download catalog. :D All big names and events in Motorsport are in (Daytona, Indy, Nürburgring, Dubai, Le Mans, Monaco, ...), maybe except rally stuff, hehe.

From the Read Me:
"The Modern Day Racing Series, is the modern equivalent to the historic GPLmania championships. All big names and events in Motorsport like Daytona, Indianapolis, Nürburgring, Dubai, Le Mans, Monaco and much more are in. In total 18 championships with 183 races and nearly 300 downloads in the download catalog makes this a great experience for both AC newbies and veterans.

This addon brings you full seasons inspired by real modern championships. Cars and tracks used are combinations of real seasons and great available mods for Assetto Corsa. The races are set to have a duration of around 15-20 minutes except the endurance races that are up to one hour with realistic starting times and time change 1:24.

The idea is to keep it simple. So I do not use all extensions by Pyyer or skins or whatever that is available. You can add more if you like (how-to below). I focused on content that has a good quality and balance-of-performance. So there is unfortunately no hypercar Ferrari in the WEC, because all failed to have a good BOP to the others. Let's hope for new mods in the future!

This mod is using paid content! If you want to drive all the cars and tracks, you need a amount of approx. 200 Euro to buy them all.
Some mods need a good high end PC like the WEC cars.

There is the basic RD edition without car converts from commercial games and a full version with all championships of the Modern Day Racing Series. Read the Read me to the end for further information."

overview of all championships.jpg

Modern Day Racing Series NEWS

Beta testing is running well and we a are now 7 testers. Some bugs were found that I would have never found (like cars and tracks with changes of the mod but with the same old version number).

I think we should test at least to the next weekend. Release should be definitely this month.

I did a detailed user manual for all things around the mod for easy use. I also will put all race grids in, so you can drive the cars from the championship with a setting you like in the quick race mode. All cars with special tested AI strength.

Overview of all championships:
championship overview part 1.jpg
championship overview part 2.jpg

road for the 1967 chicane has been deleted, also added AI. trees and grass no longer grow in the air.
Only need to build some fences along the track and add some track border and track can be released.

Screenshot: Nuvolari in his favorite yellow suit chasing a Maserati and an ERA. all are AI. this is from my un-released 1937 update, this update includes different colors of helmets for mercedes drivers according to 1938 description, blue suit for Farina, yellow for Nuvolari. This update will also be released soon.
Screenshot_f1_1937_alfa_romeo_nurburgring1966_25-7-123-13-30-27.jpg

Another WIP, Silverstone 1975 add-on for kunos 67 track
b.png

Chicane kerb is converted from GPC 1979 RFactor track, but the model has been adjusted to fit the kunos track

Last edited:

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 72 68.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 20 19.0%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 20 19.0%
  • No 3pa registration pages