The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

A quick update for you regarding my Pescara 1957 payware mod, it's been a while since I posted, but I'm working full time on it.
Buildings are virtually all done and I have recreated all the stations along the small gauge railway that ran along part of the track.
Check out this photo from 1938, 180mph along a road barely 8 metres wide, with trees, houses, telegraph poles.. they were bonkers!

straightbef chicane maybe.jpg

I have made contact with a friendly local historian who has provided me with some reference photos not to be found anywhere else, allowing me to add a few more houses/businesses that have since disappeared

grab1.jpg

grab2.jpg

I've also been planting a fair few trees around the track, thousands of olive trees to start with, seen here near the cemetery at Spoltore

grab3.jpg

On the home stretch now so I will hopefully be aiming for release this autumn, I'm going flat out.

A quick update for you regarding my Pescara 1957 payware mod, it's been a while since I posted, but I'm working full time on it.
Buildings are virtually all done and I have recreated all the stations along the small gauge railway that ran along part of the track.
Check out this photo from 1938, 180mph along a road barely 8 metres wide, with trees, houses, telegraph poles.. they were bonkers!

View attachment 690990

I have made contact with a friendly local historian who has provided me with some reference photos not to be found anywhere else, allowing me to add a few more houses/businesses that have since disappeared

View attachment 690992

View attachment 690993

I've also been planting a fair few trees around the track, thousands of olive trees to start with, seen here near the cemetery at Spoltore

View attachment 690994

On the home stretch now so I will hopefully be aiming for release this autumn, I'm going flat out.
it will epic to race at Pescara!! if i am not wrong first time we can enjoy it at any sim!!! best wishes

Very early going and slow as hell given my other obligations, but I've started to put some work in on this particular glaring gap in the American club-racing circuits available for AC. Started picking at it about a month ago, and I've finally got a couple iconic bits of scenery blocked out:

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    636.3 KB · Views: 100
So here's a little update on what I'm working on right now; it's a kart track in the UK called Bayford Meadows. I've pretty much laid down all of the track and surrounding terrain, I've started to put down tires and now moving on to fences. Lots to add but it's moving forwards.. Kerbs are going to be physical models, lots of flags, lights etc as well as people and other props still to come!

It's looking great in AC with GrassFX doing a lot of the heavy lifting for me.View attachment 541679
Any updates on where this is in production? it looks amazing from this screen, would be happy to race this as it is

Any updates on where this is in production? it looks amazing from this screen, would be happy to race this as it is
Hey, I've been so busy with the day job recently so haven't touched it for a while. If I get some time I'll try to get it to a point that it's usable and get it out there. I may have to go down the Patreon route; I have some other tracks in the works like Kerpen, Daytona Milton Keynes V2 and a few others and a bit of income would help me squeeze in some time to get them to a decent level...

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 109 69.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 41 26.1%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 31 19.7%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 33 21.0%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 33 21.0%