The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

Anyone has any idea how exactly CSP carpaint shader utilizes TxMaps? I tried playing around with it but cannot get any decent result, doesn't seem to use them in the same manner as @Stereo 's specular shader either.

Managed to do this accidentally and cannot replicate it.
Screenshot_trw_mazda_fd3s_doristyle_shuto_revival_project_beta_ptb_11-3-121-8-42-15.png

I finished the first part of the tutorial, so the driving mesh is finished. Probably wasn't the smartest idea to start with a roadcourse, because connecting the separate meshes is not that easy (for me at least).
The visual road:
2021.04.11-22.59.09.jpg

The physical roadmesh:
2021.04.11-22.59.27.jpg

Still happy that I didn't do any further tutorials because the learning curve is quite high

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, this thing is stunning. Great work! (Gotta ask - any chance we'll see the other GT2 cars for the new SRO series as well? The new KTM X-Bow looks so sick...)
yes , basically , I am improving all the gt4 model ( esthetically rise ) meanwhile I will see if people are really interested about having a gt2 complete grid ^^ my next 2 favorite to do would be , the ktm gtx , and lotus jubu zero !)

yes , basically , I am improving all the gt4 model ( esthetically rise ) meanwhile I will see if people are really interested about having a gt2 complete grid ^^ my next 2 favorite to do would be , the ktm gtx , and lotus jubu zero !)
Perhaps you wanna give the two GT2 Porsches a shot as well? The 935 is just a magnificent beast (and GT2 eligible), and the GT2 RS Clubsport is a beauty too :D

The audi gt2 has been released !) , you can find it on the Guerillamod forum :
Well that's an outright lie. Why link to your forum where you force people to register just so they can see a link to your Patreon where you are charging $3 for the car?

analyze.png

Wow! I'm so surprised that the group that made a GT4 pack with nothing but copy-pasted Kunos GT3 physics are now charging for an unlicensed Audi-branded GT2 car with nothing but copy-pasted Kunos GT3 physics!

For anyone wondering, the only differences in physics between the Guerilla R8 GT2 and the Kunos R8 GT3 2016 are as follows:
  • New 7th gear, and new ratios for 5th and 6th
  • Autoblip slightly increased and slowed down
  • All wings reduced in span by 1cm
  • Splitter moved rearward by 5cm
  • Wheelbase reduced by 5cm
  • Front track increased by 2cm
  • Rear track increased by 1cm
  • Weight increased by 100kg
  • Fuel tank reduced by 10L
  • 100Nm added to half of the torque curve with a +50Nm transition at 4500rpm
power.png

That's right, they only changed half the power curve and they did it in the most lazy way possible by only changing one digit per line.

By the way, when the car you are modelling has a gigantic highlighter yellow air inlet, you might want to finally start looking into how ambient occlusion works.

inlet.jpg

I don't really understand the motive of it...if you're going to copy the whole car and know, for a fact, it's wrong, what's the point? You do you, but it might be the wrong title to mod if that's the approach being taken....or at least, most definitely, the wrong forum. You can surely appeal to the people on Facebook who don't know any better (or care) that the mod they're using is 90% BS, but to anyone taking it at all seriously or anyone who does know better? No...

Look at what happened with SimDream. You guys aren't a million miles from that, really.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 62 71.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 17 19.5%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 18 20.7%