The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

Mostly finished
juru.jpg
is that a fantasy skin or a replica?

Hmm, in order from visible to not visible
- hella lights (not sure it's the right brand, it's something with black on white though)
- front bar (gonna get 2 more hella lights)
- weird offbrand mirrors
- side trim
- f150 ranger badges instead of 350 custom
- license plate on a texture CM showroom can generate into
DCSZSRm.jpg

Closed at home, damn Covid, you know.
I thought so, what's the stupidest thing i could do? Well! Sure!
Redo my mini, from ZERO.
Why? Dunno, but i'll prepare a 3d model for future purposes too. so more detailed and polished.
Spent last 5 days on it, but it is coming up pretty nice and "photomatched", maybe more precise that almost every real mini around :D

5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

Closed at home, damn Covid, you know.
I thought so, what's the stupidest thing i could do? Well! Sure!
Redo my mini, from ZERO.
Why? Dunno, but i'll prepare a 3d model for future purposes too. so more detailed and polished.
Spent last 5 days on it, but it is coming up pretty nice and "photomatched", maybe more precise that almost every real mini around :D

View attachment 356950

If you're looking for fun things to do with your mini, how about a Mini Miglia version? :thumbsup:

baldwin.jpg

While working on the final details for the Class A cars update, ever since I've updated CSP to 0.1.48, that ridiculous trail of black diesel smoke comes out of the Jota every time the exhaust pops with flames.
Is there any way to turn that off? looks so dumb!

Screenshot_a3dr_lambo_diablo_se30_jota_ebisu_higashi_23-3-120-10-0-24.jpg

While working on the final details for the Class A cars update, ever since I've updated CSP to 0.1.48, that ridiculous trail of black diesel smoke comes out of the Jota every time the exhaust pops with flames.
Is there any way to turn that off? looks so dumb!
ATM I'd just go back to recommended 0.1.46 (I actually use 0.1.44 due to the flickering on trees that >.46 introduces), that's an experimental feature that is messing cars when new smoke fx is enabled. Some [PARTICLES_FX_EXHAUST ] params have been introduced (see r18 config), but it's still undocumented, so I'd take that as a bug on latest csp version if it'll require changing configs for all cars to disable it. I guess [BASIC] DIESEL_ENGINE = 0 is assumed by default if non-present, so setting it won't help.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 108 69.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 41 26.3%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 31 19.9%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 33 21.2%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 33 21.2%