The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

While working on the final details for the Class A cars update, ever since I've updated CSP to 0.1.48, that ridiculous trail of black diesel smoke comes out of the Jota every time the exhaust pops with flames.
Is there any way to turn that off? looks so dumb!

View attachment 357075
If your still wondering, I had same problem over the weekend, apparently they are aware and will look to fix with next update.

WIP Porsche Gyeon 2.jpg
WIP Porsche Gyeon 1.jpg

Tested the colors ingame. The colors are official Porsche colors so wanted to be sure that they are okay. The car is far from finished... What needs to be done:
- Right side needs to be painted
- Several sponsors need to be added
- Details need to be added
- Skin MAP needs to be made
- Driver suit
- Team
- Helmet
- 24h lights

And I need a proper number on it with a driver. So if anyone wants his or her name on it (and has a favorite number) please send me a message.

Not had time for any modding in quite a while, quite out of the loop really by my standards with whats going on.

That being said, ive thrown something together over a couple days to release in the coming days:

unknown.png

unknown.png

hopefully its something no one has ever seen before
PBR shaders maybe?

While working on the final details for the Class A cars update, ever since I've updated CSP to 0.1.48, that ridiculous trail of black diesel smoke comes out of the Jota every time the exhaust pops with flames.
Is there any way to turn that off? looks so dumb!

Often really fuelly race cars and some sports cars will dump a load of black or grey smoke out of the exhaust on the over-run. Touring cars and GT cars this is reasonably common. For example the Reiter Lambo V12 used to chuck out a lot of smoke, as did the Vectra BTCC car with the twin exhausts.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back