The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

In terms of photos I have quite a few official HD.
I'll send you what I have.

Thanks for this man! I had some but the seat one and some of the frontal shots are quite useful!! I'll keep you posted. By the way if you have any suspension images (official BMW/ALPINA or high quality private cars) please share as these can usually only be found in built or for sale threads that I have to sift through meticulously :)

3orQg5G.jpg

Some more progress on the au2parts Transits.

All of the old company versions are done.
__custom_showroom_1534973911.jpg

__custom_showroom_1534974791.jpg

__custom_showroom_1534974118.jpg

After a slight modification, the old livery race versions are also done.

__custom_showroom_1534974383.jpg

__custom_showroom_1534978367.jpg

Now i need to do 2 race and a ordinary version the current livery and do something about the driver and crew colors.

Happy modding

Thanks for this man! I had some but the seat one and some of the frontal shots are quite useful!! I'll keep you posted. By the way if you have any suspension images (official BMW/ALPINA or high quality private cars) please share as these can usually only be found in built or for sale threads that I have to sift through meticulously :)

3orQg5G.jpg
Now THAT is one sexy Beemer. I don't think I've ever seen the 8-series in red. Mama mia!

2jSCwLB.jpg

So I fixed the wheel and tyre anomalies - yippie!

Also set up some cameras and did some more test driving. It tends to break lose under heavy breaking and also oversteers heavily, on the brightside the countersteer is very effective.

glSwBV2.jpg

All of that is sort of irrelevant as I haven't put in the actual numbers yet but for now it feels planted, heavy and pulls well. Also isn't too twitchy but very floaty due to my Mercedes like spring and damping ratios.

u0BoJSr.jpg

NuHFubf.jpg

s4OJpPH.jpg

DzY6fks.jpg

The driver seems to like the pillarless design...

GINxXFA.jpg

For now I'm just very happy the proportions work out and it looks and sits like an 8 should.

Windows lost transparency for now as I haven't figured out the exterior/interior glas issue with shader settings. Also the inside of the rear fascia needs geometry as I just modelled the painted exterior bodywork :). Love some live ingame backface culling!

new revolution wheels and spare wheel for the 1700 clamshell :cool:

__custom_showroom_1535213450.jpg

upload_2018-8-25_18-16-42.png

just needs textures and AO now!
if anyone doubting this choice, so did i before i saw them in reality on the car :)
180818_7trip_15b.jpg

For the pink panther inspired camera angle lovers 'From Tsukuba with Love':

jOEVIOZ.jpg

Spent the day in these:

t8HZLA5.png

Going to attack an experimental E31 specific suspension setup tomorrow, for now everthing is working and in good order for driving.

Poj77BK.png

0AhtPom.png

Some interior parts were still exported with subdivision, should be sth like 200k total at the moment.

Also got a first rough understanding of the shaders and texture assignments in the editor...

oNKszcA.jpg

N4EvCyS.jpg

k7htEWF.jpg

Had to fiddle around A LOT with windows, shaders, material assignments, prepping the file in Blender and most of all figuring out the data files.

LJjnWNr.jpg

Expect to hear from me in a few weeks when I got the interior done...

ow8P7hj.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back