Cars Super GT Central- Chivas Autoart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought; the guys at Racecar Engineering Magazine love SuperGT - especially Sam Collins, who is the (an?) associate editor IIRC. He does the primary commentary for Nismo TV's live coverage of Super GT as well. They may have lots of information, or at the least contacts who do, which could be of huge benefit for you with that.
He's a helpful chap too. Said he'd pass on any technical pics of the 575 GTC if he came across them in his plentiful archive (bit late now though, but still cool to see). Spotted him at Spa 24 last year too, he was doing some filming stuff so didn't bother him.

Well while I wait for a response here is the Bandai skin

28827433_1801689936549528_515402833640604718_o.jpg

28514935_1801690193216169_580837759615657105_o.jpg

28619657_1801690209882834_4541376156342391753_o.jpg

Next is the denso sard which will be without a doubt the most challenging but its worth it because its so beautiful.

How about the physics? How did you come to the data? I really hope will be a better than URD`s Super GT car - which is a crap one indeed. Thats the most important part of the car, please keep that in mind.

Wait, for the Supra? The one you announced is coming out on the 9th, so 3 days?
Charles wanted the car to come out on his birthday, he says the lods will come post launch but i think it would be better if we found someone that could create them before the car comes out, i dont have any knowledge on how difficult it is to create them so I thought its at least worth a shot asking around even if it comes out after the 9th.
How about the physics? How did you come to the data? I really hope will be a better than URD`s Super GT car - which is a crap one indeed. Thats the most important part of the car, please keep that in mind.
Charles did the physics so its better to ask him but the general consensus is whatever information we find becomes locked in data then what is effectively calculated guesswork is used for the rest and then polishing it so it aligns with laptimes. I cant say whether its better or worse then the URD cars as information is hard to come by for these cars

Charles wanted the car to come out on his birthday, he says the lods will come post launch but i think it would be better if we found someone that could create them before the car comes out, i dont have any knowledge on how difficult it is to create them so I thought its at least worth a shot asking around even if it comes out after the 9th.
Fair enough.

I'm maybe not the right person to ask, but LODing is not hard, just time consuming and tedious. Simply removing edges strategically, at least thats what I do. nothing Special, just done manually.

He's a helpful chap too. Said he'd pass on any technical pics of the 575 GTC if he came across them in his plentiful archive (bit late now though, but still cool to see). Spotted him at Spa 24 last year too, he was doing some filming stuff so didn't bother him.

He's one of the most passionate racing fans I know of, that's for sure :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back