Cars Super GT Central- Chivas Autoart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes as the car has a clutch in reality and we couldnt include a clutch with sequential in AC so h pattern is the closest we can do, if you have two pedals or just dont want to use a clutch just set autoclutch on in AC.
Just turn off auto-blip and auto-clutch. And anyway, sequential gearboxes only need the clutch on downshifts if auto-blip isn't present.

Well, gearboxes are evidently not the biggest issue with the cars.

Screenshot 2018-11-18 20.51.25.png

Physics are a bit of a disaster, not just because of the above... tires overheat too easily, aero is ridiculous (a ton of wings achieving nothing more than two could), setup screen is bugged...not quite as bad as the TS020's release was (though, when you pick and choose physics parts from other cars, it'd be surprising to make it handle that poorly), but it's up there. I'm sure Turn10 appreciate the credits in the read-me though.

Well, gearboxes are evidently not the biggest issue with the cars.

View attachment 278764
Physics are a bit of a disaster, not just because of the above... tires overheat too easily, aero is ridiculous (a ton of wings achieving nothing more than two could), setup screen is bugged...not quite as bad as the TS020's release was (though, when you pick and choose physics parts from other cars, it'd be surprising to make it handle that poorly), but it's up there. I'm sure Turn10 appreciate the credits in the read-me though.
I expected better as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%