Cars Super GT Central- Chivas Autoart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres some shots of the up to date supra, do note there are three versions with a few minor changes such as rims.

5qZtiBo.jpg

PJx2bAB.jpg

cEeaBMw.jpg

What! GT500 in AC!
Thanks for bringing this!If anything AC lacks that's JDM race cars & tracks.As Honda fan cant thank enough if you fix HSV-010GT!Gonna donate for sure if you do them right:) It would be great if somebody make racing first gen NSX.Love the street version we have now...

wow, that's some news! Kunos should definitely get this Super GT License, it is really on top of any other leagues/series, maybe DTM also.
Dealing with Japanese is not as easy as you might think ;) They are not like we Europeans, or ppl from North America, if you know what I mean? Thrust me, I know what I`m talkin about. But yes, of course, for me The Best series in the world for sure, and I only wish Kunos would get the license for whole Super GT series (gt500 and gt300), it would be waaaay better than whole GT3 series. But this is only a wish I`m afraid.

Last edited:
looking forward to this mod. Really like the Super GT, they deserv a game
Dealing with Japanese is not as easy as you might think ;) They are not like we Europeans, or ppl from North America, if you know what I mean? Thrust me, I know what I`m talkin about. But yes, of course, or me The Best series in the world for sure, and I only wish Kunos would get the license for whole Super GT series (gt500 and gt300), it would be waaaay better than whole GT3 series. But this is only a wish I`m afraid.
Im not sure how certain this is but for the past few games I think Sega has the rights for Super GT, they have made several games for them however they realised money isnt something they would like to have so the super gt game is only available in japanese arcades which is a shame.

Last edited:
Here is a video of the Supra driving around a track.

Cool mod. Noticed you drove at Okayama. What lap times were you doing? In 2006 pole was 1.24.0.
Ps: there is still some work in the interior of the cars, right? Looks unfinished, although looks great. And some dirt on windows and front windshield. It wouls be a shame not to make it right, right? :) ;)

Cool mod. Noticed you drove at Okayama. What lap times were you doing? In 2006 pole was 1.24.0.
Ps: there is still some work in the interior of the cars, right? Looks unfinished, although looks great. And some dirt on windows and front windshield. It wouls be a shame not to make it right, right? :) ;)
Havent really gunned it around okayama yet, the video was more of a test. Quite busy this week but ill try to get some numbers up for you guys, just understand that there is very little information on this car regarding physics and even less in english so it might be a bit off but rest assumed I'll do what I can so it can be the best super gt supra yet and ill forward your other thoughts to charles who is dealing with the interiors and other details.

Havent really gunned it around okayama yet, the video was more of a test. Quite busy this week but ill try to get some numbers up for you guys, just understand that there is very little information on this car regarding physics and even less in english so it might be a bit off but rest assumed I'll do what I can so it can be the best super gt supra yet and ill forward your other thoughts to charles who is dealing with the interiors and other details.

Just a thought; the guys at Racecar Engineering Magazine love SuperGT - especially Sam Collins, who is the (an?) associate editor IIRC. He does the primary commentary for Nismo TV's live coverage of Super GT as well. They may have lots of information, or at the least contacts who do, which could be of huge benefit for you with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 366 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%