Some wip projects

AndreasFSC

Too much going on...
battle1989.jpg

Status update:

* The super touring mod is almost ready for release. The focus has been on exterior shapes, normals smoothing, materials, lights , ai and some minor setup changes. Also a few interior test fixes on some cars, but most of it is left for a future update.
- Main focus now, I still need to fine tune some setups slightly and rebalance talent files. It seems like I avoid doing it, because I want it to be perfect, but nothing is ever perfect...

* WTCC 1987 miditweak is released

* Volvo vs SAAB is a long time project with a lot of work left. - had some problems with SAAB materials and Volvo rear suspension. Slow project, testing some materials updates for wheels. (Maybe finish some kind of beta?)

* Update to super touring track-pack.
Working on Oulton and Knockhill now and then

* DTM Volvo C70 - a little sculpting now and then

* GT3 Huracan - a little sculpting now and then. Made some progress, but it is not very visable.

* Also made some graphical updates to a famous track and the usual 'tinytweak' to a mod or two made by others. If I get permission I might be able to release those.

Status update:

* The super touring mod is out for testing. I have made some balancing to the light reflection and headlights on a few cars. Still some setup tweaks and talent balancing is needed, but I think it can be released soon

* Volvo vs SAAB is a long time project with a lot of work left.
There are some strange things here with some materials that don't want to change their light settings. Usually this is caused by the same material being included somewhere in some other part higher up in the .cas file, but it is hard to find what is causing it this time.

* Update to super touring track-pack is available (I hope there are no big mistakes...)

* DTM Volvo C70 - a little sculpting now and then

* GT3 Huracan - First mapping and some textures are made

* Graphics updates to a famous track and the usual 'tinytweak' to a mod or two made by others. - No reply from the authors so far

And one more thing.
There have been a noticeable increased interest in the Race07 mods lately. I know the sad reason for that, of course, but it is also nice to see the increased activity here :)

Long time lurker of your mods here. Generally for me I appreciate full season car packs the most. I don't tend to run mod circuits because of little issues that break a championship and the fact that a lot of the time they're unfixable. That and the fact there's more than enough circuits in vanilla Race07 :)

But yeah, full season carpacks (especially consecutive seasons) are what I personally love, which is why I love your BTCC stuff.

I'll be interested in whatever you put out though, because it's all good work!

Look forward to whatever you release next.

Testing going well, I would say, but there is a lot of small details to fix. The BMW 318/320 has got new rear light texture and higher resolution. It is hard to see in game, but it makes the body lines look better. I have also reorganized the "seasons"
classes. There are more order in racing numbers in Seasons 1, and Seasons 2 has been changed to something more like a endurance class with two drivers sharing each car.

supertouring22.jpg
supertouring21.jpg
supertouring20.jpg

Status update:

* The super touring mod is released

* Volvo vs SAAB is a long time project with a lot of work left.
There are some strange things here with some materials that don't want to change their light settings. Usually this is caused by the same material being included somewhere in some other part higher up in the .cas file, but it is hard to find what is causing it this time.

* DTM Volvo C70 - nothing new for the moment

* GT3 Huracan - Working with exterior interior (!) :roflmao:

* Graphics updates to a famous track and the usual 'tinytweak' to a mod or two made by others. - No reply from the authors so far

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.