Some wip projects

AndreasFSC

Too much going on...
battle1989.jpg

I will add a few more 2016 Holden cars before next release, but this will be an ongoing project for some time before it is time for V1.0. I will probably give the Holden a 'borrowed' volvo interior for now, or these cars would never be released... - WIP - version is out

* The super touring mod is almost ready for release. The focus has been on exterior shapes, normals smoothing, materials, lights , ai and some minor setup changes. Also a few interior test fixes on some cars, but most of it is left for a future update.

* A minor update with the same fixes for the BTC-T cars is also in the pipeline.

* A 'tinytweak' has been made for the wtcc 87 cars, but there are some challenges to overcome and decisions to make before release.

* Volvo vs SAAB is a long time project with a lot of work left.

* ETCC 2002 needs some minor updates, but nothing is planned for the moment.

Last edited:
Okay! finally, finally somebody is taking a second look at Saab cars.
I was absolutely 'stoked' on seeing that first image but in three pages, all I see is one 9-3 SS.
What's up with that?
These are some of the best handling and most fun cars to drive.
The perfect balance of 'do everything well'.
Please make and post more.
I can supply you with 'tons' of information about the marque.

Okay! finally, finally somebody is taking a second look at Saab cars.
I was absolutely 'stoked' on seeing that first image but in three pages, all I see is one 9-3 SS.
What's up with that?
These are some of the best handling and most fun cars to drive.
The perfect balance of 'do everything well'.
Please make and post more.
I can supply you with 'tons' of information about the marque.
Actually there haven't been much to show, because the progress of the saab so far is not very visible.

I'm not a big fan of streetcars in racing simulations. But I love Saab, so I really look forward to it! :cool:

I'm even more looking forward to the BTC mod update. One of the best and fun mods out there for Race07, and one of those that always brings me back to the game for a couple of sprint races :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 116 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 91 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 83 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 58 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 121 13.6%