Sol

Misc Sol 2.2.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
It seems to be the Horizon Shade setting under Graphical settings.
After selecting restore the shadows are not blinking

2020.12.25-18.54_01.png

2020.12.25-18.54.png

Attachments

• 2020.12.25-18.54.png
    2020.12.25-18.54.png
    770.1 KB · Views: 63
hey there,I've tried SOL + CSP had problems w/ skins & replays. now wanta try again power, and Graphic card is good the cpu is original and I got this Computer in 2013. which version of SOL+ CSP would be my best bet to run smoothly???????

hey there,I've tried SOL + CSP had problems w/ skins & replays. now wanta try again power, and Graphic card is good the cpu is original and I got this Computer in 2013. which version of SOL+ CSP would be my best bet to run smoothly???????
Just use the combination described in the manual. Avoid FPS eating moduls in CSP like ExtraFX and "real mirrors". So with standard CSP settings, you should have a good experience...

Hi and thanks for your hard work

Was wondering if you could confirm or deny as i have been told different things by different sources. Is it possible to run dynamic weather on a server? and if it is how would i do it. Not wanting rain but looking for a mild transition from mist to overcast to broken clouds to overcast to mist

Thanks in advance for any help

I am running Patreon 1.69 preview 1 and SOL 2.0

Hi Peter, I am a big fan of your work! :)

I´m having an issue lately but I don´t know if it is related to Sol, CM or CSP :( Can you help me?
When I go for a weekend, the race don´t start at the time I decided but right after the qualifying. If I setup a wekeend in which the race starts at 4 PM, the qualy starts at 4 PM (ok with that) but the race starts at 6, 7 or 8 PM (depends on the time multiplier). Do you have any idea why it´s that happening?

Thank you so much for bring Sol to us and Merry Christmas ;)

I'm about to burn my PC......AAAArrrrrghhhh!!!
I reinstalled the game then CSP&SOL.
The sky blinks in every 5-7s and the game freezes for a moment.
I can see the track and car infos from loading screen when the blink happens.

And don't tell me that try to reinstall this or that, because I only didn't reinstall Windows.
I reinstalled the game, 4 (FOUR) different version of SOL, 10 (TEN) different verison of CSP.
What on Earth is going on?

To be honest I would leave this CSP &@°`ˇ^ but there are mods only working with that.

Last edited:
I'm about to burn my PC......AAAArrrrrghhhh!!!
I reinstalled the game then CSP&SOL.
The sky blinks in every 5-7s and the game freezes for a moment.
I can see the track and car infos from loading screen when the blink happens.

And don't tell me that try to reinstall this or that, because I only didn't reinstall Windows.
I reinstalled the game, 4 (FOUR) different version of SOL, 10 (TEN) different verison of CSP.
What on Earth is going on?

To be honest I would leave this CSP &@°`ˇ^ but there are mods only working with that.
Just do what the install guide says. Install CSP 1.68 and then Sol 2.0. If you got problems after installing:
- select __Sol PPFilter
- Use a Kunos track and car

Post a screenshot of Sol_weather app ingame, like it is descibed in the install guide....

BTW. Without CSP you can only run AC in its original look, which is a decision.
CSP install is pretty easy and bring much new features to AC to be a modern sim.

Last edited:
Just do what the install guide says. Install CSP 1.68 and then Sol 2.0. If you got problems after installing:
- select __Sol PPFilter
- Use a Kunos track and car

Post a screenshot of Sol_weather app ingame, like it is descibed in the install guide....
I followed every single step like an idiot, stopping the video after every single step.

Last edited:
OK, I give up and uninstall the game...
This flickering is just killing me.
IIdidn't even install SOL, because after a fresh install and installing CSP the flickering came back immediatelly.
I tried to refresh GPU driver either.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 13.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 31 38.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 42 52.5%