Sol

Misc Sol 2.2.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
OK, I give up and uninstall the game...
This flickering is just killing me.
IIdidn't even install SOL, because after a fresh install and installing CSP the flickering came back immediatelly.
I tried to refresh GPU driver either.
Did you make some settings in CSP or is it default?
You can also try to reset all of CSP's settings by deleting its documents folder:
\Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\extension
Backup it before and then clear the content of the extension folder...

Did you make some settings in CSP or is it default?
You can also try to reset all of CSP's settings by deleting its documents folder:
\Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\extension
Backup it before and then clear the content of the extension folder...
I did everything but nothing happened.
But as it turned out, the OneDrive did copies of everything in the background, because after I shot that down, the problem dissapeared....

Last edited:
Love your work been using for quite a while now! with the recent updates however getting a green hue from vehicle lights? tried a number of different ppfilters with no luck.

(running latest SOL + 0.1.69-preview 1 CSP)

Attachments

• Screenshot_gr_yaris_grfour_akina_mountain_touge_26-11-120-19-6-1.jpg
    Screenshot_gr_yaris_grfour_akina_mountain_touge_26-11-120-19-6-1.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 70
  • Screenshot_gr_yaris_grfour_akina_mountain_touge_26-11-120-19-6-1.jpg
    Screenshot_gr_yaris_grfour_akina_mountain_touge_26-11-120-19-6-1.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Love your work been using for quite a while now! with the recent updates however getting a green hue from vehicle lights? tried a number of different ppfilters with no luck.

CSP related.
There is a CSP server to solve problems: https://discord.gg/QwXVEFM
Thats some bug with not configured new flames particles. Just deactivate it for now:
1609010654927.png

CSP related.
There is a CSP server to solve problems: https://discord.gg/QwXVEFM
Thats some bug with not configured new flames particles. Just deactivate it for now:
View attachment 430260

Yeh I had already got that switched off .... and the green is back. hmm I'll have to do some digging, not related to SOL, not related to PPFilters and now .... huh, turning new flames on fixes it for me, strange.

When in game go to sol config and one of the lastest pages i m not maybe page 21 and there must be 3 4 options for light in day and night or something similiar. Just decrease the values to 20-30 and the green will disapear. I also had this before, now is ok

When in game go to sol config and one of the lastest pages i m not maybe page 21 and there must be 3 4 options for light in day and night or something similiar. Just decrease the values to 20-30 and the green will disapear. I also had this before, now is ok
Thats not a solution. You just lower the overall lights multiplier to a value, where light nearly switched off. The green light is just a single light, caused by the new flames particles effect. Users report, when switching the effect off and on again, the green light is gone:
1609059040697.png

Maybe this deactivates some kind of not visible debug option...

Last edited:
Sorry for the repost but if my my question is so newbie level, please forgive me

Thanks for your excellent hard work

I am looking to find out how to and if it is possible to put dynamic weather on a server. I want it to start Mist to overcast to broken clouds and back to mist to finnish the day. I have had various answers and i thought may as well ask the guy that built the thing if he knwos

Thanks in advance

Grant

Good Afternoon all, hope somebody can help, why do my mirrors look so different the grass is bright the sky looks dull, can I change the the way the picture looks in the mirror ? I'm running sol 2.01 with 1.69 Preview 1.

Regards

Mark

Attachments

• Screenshot_gpl67_honda_ks_silverstone1967_27-11-120-13-1-30.jpg
    Screenshot_gpl67_honda_ks_silverstone1967_27-11-120-13-1-30.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 91
I have a fresh install of Sol 2.0.1, but the grass looks very funky (bright yellow while ground texture is normal green). I have tested on 2 tracks. Imola and Red Bull Ring. It only seems to be the case in Imola. running in VR (Oculus Rift).

I have followed every step in the documentation and even watched the video. Out of luck.

Last edited:
I have a fresh install of Sol 2.0.1, but the grass looks very funky (bright yellow while ground texture is normal green). I have tested on 2 tracks. Imola and Red Bull Ring. It only seems to be the case in Imola. running in VR (Oculus Rift).

I have followed every step in the documentation and even watched the video. Out of luck.
Maybe try to reload the track config. And look inside the folder /extension/config/tracks. If there is a Imola.ini, delete it...

Deleted the file inside extension\config\tracks\loaded and reinstalled using CM. No changes. See screenshot

There is a problem with the the track's .ini file in the 'loaded' folder that causes the 3D grass to not change color to match the 2d grass texture. It can be fixed with a few tweaks to the file. Look towards the bottom of this thread and hopefully you can follow my directions:

Help needed with Imola

Last edited:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Yearly

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Weekly at lan events

• Monthly at lan events

• Yearly at lan events