Sol

Misc Sol 2.2.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
If it's Spa and nothing else, are you sure your track configs are up to date? If it only happens on one track then I would doubt it was Sol at fault. If that were the case then one would imagine the fault would be more widespread. You can get up to date configs from Discord.

Does anyone else have issues when streaming with the sol mod as I play in vr and it runs fine in my hmd but when i watch the stream the screen goes black when the transition is happening here is a link to my video to show issue.

Does anyone else have issues when streaming with the sol mod as I play in vr and it runs fine in my hmd but when i watch the stream the screen goes black when the transition is happening here is a link to my video to show issue.

Its a well known problem. Maybe it could be fixed with later versions of shader patch.

So Sol 1.2 is in a near release, but i will wait for the big next Custom Shader Patch release. If you like to test the RC1: http://www.mediafire.com/file/2y156694my4zuqz/Sol+1.2+RC1.zip
You need Custom Shader Patch 0.1.25.preview69 or later!

Main features of Sol 1.2:
Blueish shadows - One big step in immersion (Thanks to <demonized> for the idea!)
w1nN9uc.jpg

Smog simulation - it gives some tracks a realistic look (sadly), otherwise it creates a different looking horizon in morning and evening hours
ROzfvQf.jpg

Better horizon colors
(Thanks to < @Marocco2 > for the idea)
- shot with __Sol_ACC PPFilter -
p1A1BSR.jpg

additional __Sol_ACC PPfilter
more blueish, darker vegetation, more brightness with low sun angles
2I3YohJ.jpg

new weather transitions

other features:
- new Sol_weather app by <leBluem>
- many bug fixes
- advanced sol custom config (now linked to ppfilter)
- reworked Sol's selfcalibrating Autoexposure
- Rain now directly controlled by Sol
- many graphical adjustments

Many thanks to all testers...

I really wish I'll be able to get in-game the same image I see here in the forums: I never understood why I never manage to get the same colors, with the pictures posted here always being much closer to reality.
Thank you for the constant work Peter!

This seems to be another big step forward, Peter ! ... Incredible job as usual. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
I might test the RC version as I already have the SLP Review 74 installed ... within 2 or 3 days ... as I first have to prepare 2 championship races for monday and wednesday.

Are there features of this Sol 1.2 not working with this SLP review 74 without installing the newer versions ?

I really wish I'll be able to get in-game the same image I see here in the forums: I never understood why I never manage to get the same colors, with the pictures posted here always being much closer to reality.
Whats the problem? You could try the RC1 and make a pitcure similar to mine and we try to find the reason.

This seems to be another big step forward, Peter ! ... Incredible job as usual. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
I might test the RC version as I already have the SLP Review 74 installed ... within 2 or 3 days ... as I first have to prepare 2 championship races for monday and wednesday.

Are there features of this Sol 1.2 not working with this SLP review 74 without installing the newer versions ?
Not realy. There is a thing called "fog backlit", which is only working with versions beyond preview90, but it will not cause any errors. It was in weatherFX with the first versions, but disappeared. Its a little feature which colors and lit up the sun sided fog, which looks nice. Otherwise there are no functions which needs a post preview74 version. But with the new Shader Patch version, many many bugfixes and optimization will come...

I'm getting this horizon bug in some mod tracks. Any Idea on how to fix?Thanks

Attachments

• 59787891_2194899733898107_7473006893313556480_o.jpg
    59787891_2194899733898107_7473006893313556480_o.jpg
    296.6 KB · Views: 161
  • 59881914_2194900117231402_1606056892390440960_o.jpg
    59881914_2194900117231402_1606056892390440960_o.jpg
    378.3 KB · Views: 162
ive had that problem sometimes with a bunch of peters mods. Sometimes i wonder if his monitor settings are off or something and his mods are adjusted to that because ive got everything set correctly

ive had that problem sometimes with a bunch of peters mods. Sometimes i wonder if his monitor settings are off or something and his mods are adjusted to that because ive got everything set correctly
Then more people would say it's wrong, but most of the people say it right. I checked this for years and I'm pretty sure my monitor is set up correctly.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 109 88.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 21 17.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 20 16.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 37 30.1%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 46 37.4%