Sol

Misc Sol 2.2.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks Peter. I'd lost something along the way and everything looked like my visor was constantly foggy, but after the new installation everything looks crisp and colourful gain. Rockin' the ACC filter in VR and loving it.
Yes im loving this SOL_ACC filter as well looks so clean.

Reactions: CC
ok so then the destructive method:
edit "...steam...\assettocorsa\extension\sfx\GUIDs.txt"
remove lines with rain
1580326235837.png

Hey guys I seem to have this weird issue when driving at night, The track lights are visible then they dissappear and appear again just before I am straight under them. With the light I mean the light that is visible on track. I've spend the whole evening already trying to fix this. The issue happens btw at both kunos and mod tracks so it is not track related.

Just updated to Sol 1.4.2 and am running CSP 0.1.36. I'm seeing the colour on the rev lights on various steering wheels in-game all washed out with very little if any colour. Normally see solid yellow, red and blue in game on the wheel but not now. Have followed the Sol install guide carefully as always. The rev lights have always worked before. Is this a bug or has a setting changed that I'm not aware of?

Wondering if Peter or someone can answer a question for me. I like the Sol_Extra filter except for the glare effect when driving directly into the sun. It's too bright and blinding for my eyes. I prefer the look of the sun glare using the stock natural filter. I wanted to copy and edit the Sol_Extra filter to create my own and then copy the sun glare settings from natural filter into my copy.

Would I simply need to copy the GODRAYS section or is there another part of the filter that would impact the sun glare effect that I should copy as well?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.8%