Sol

Misc Sol 2.2.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
thats all the settings for the patch that have been changed, if you delete that, all default values will be used...
use "Reinstall current version" button for a "new" install, that helps sometimes:
1580082015236.png

Nothing to do , delete the folder that you said, delete patch, reinstalled patch, upgraded patch to 0.1.38 but nothing happened , also now in the folder Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\extension\ there is just the folder named: state.. before I had more folders

i am out of ideas, sorry; did you try another car?
and maybe cycle through all cameras with F1 to see if its that

trust me, I tried at all, I'm working on solve this trouble since 4/5 hours, and I'm good with PC, AC, CM and workaround program troubles , usually I haven't any trouble.....this time it's strange because there is about rain a part the drops falls...damn

Hi @Peter Boese

Do we still have to use 0.1.36 with Sol 1.4? Today I see that 0.1.36 and 0.1.37 already marked as "buggy" by Ilja.

And from my experience with 0.1.36, I did encounter several game crashes whenever I bumped (or AI bumped me) to another car at high speed (Monza's first turn is the best for this). I downgraded to 0.1.35 and this game crash does not occur anymore. Haven't try 0.1.38 though.

trust me, I tried at all, I'm working on solve this trouble since 4/5 hours, and I'm good with PC, AC, CM and workaround program troubles , usually I haven't any trouble.....this time it's strange because there is about rain a part the drops falls...damn
Hi @Peter Boese

Do we still have to use 0.1.36 with Sol 1.4? Today I see that 0.1.36 and 0.1.37 already marked as "buggy" by Ilja.

And from my experience with 0.1.36, I did encounter several game crashes whenever I bumped (or AI bumped me) to another car at high speed (Monza's first turn is the best for this). I downgraded to 0.1.35 and this game crash does not occur anymore. Haven't try 0.1.38 though.
I said, the lowest version you need is 0.1.25.183. I prefer to use 1.36 and now 1.37,because of the better grassFX. So the state "tested" or "recommended" is realy difficult atm, because of many development and no real focus on a solid version.

I said, the lowest version you need is 0.1.25.183. I prefer to use 1.36 and now 1.37,because of the better grassFX. So the state "tested" or "recommended" is realy difficult atm, because of many development and no real focus on a solid version.

OMG, Mr Boese, I tried everything a part the easier thing...so now I used CSP 1.36 and all work perfectly....amazing jooooob...rain drops are super....thanks again...ah a curiosity the rain affect ecc...are just graphics or physics too...I mean will be the hole rains water on the tracks and if I run on the car's grip will lose?

Thanks

PS I used the newest CSP because I though more new more features

Peter, what’s the difference between Sol and Sol2 in Weather FX/Extension/Weather script? I’ve noticed Sol2 appears to have more green tint and a bit higher exposure but gives me +10fps on same 1080p highest settings.

Last edited:
Peter, what’s the difference between Sol and Sol2 in Weather FX/Extension/Weather script? I’ve noticed Sol2 appears to have more green tint and a bit higher exposure but gives me +10fps on same 1080p highest settings.
I don't officially released a Sol 2 version. So where do you get it? Also it's just a very first beginning of it and it's just a basic ground to do the new clouds. Atm I think, it more practical to integrate it into Sol 1.

The texture color corrections pack in Step 7 of the Sol 1_4 (and 1_3) guide does not seem to take me to anything. It is a discord link that just seems to open discord for me.

Sorry about that. User error.

I don't officially released a Sol 2 version. So where do you get it? Also it's just a very first beginning of it and it's just a basic ground to do the new clouds. Atm I think, it more practical to integrate it into Sol 1.
It's part of the latest CSP (and absolutely incredible).

EDIT: Might've been a mistake but it blew me away.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back