Sol

Misc Sol 2.2.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Im using v1.3 and sol weather app is v7.2 on my screen. The "enable dynamic weather" option always comes on. The weather I chose in CM menu only appears after turning it off.
WzyduIL.png

Kunos content with Sol filter
EG97aBZ.png

Same with Kunos Black and White filter.
gnGMCVc.png

If I dont touch any Sol app settings, the PP filters seem to work normally though

Kunos content with F1 car in Clear Weather
MUq1LBn.png

Same in Overcast Weather. Cockpit and wheels are shaded brightly
zh9PbHV.png

My G25 works not anymore. In settings I see everything is moving when I move wheel/pedals, but ingame: nothing. Tried to reinstall, tried to delete files manually.... I can't play anymore....
That's a content manager bug (or maybe rather a bug with drivers in windows). Always make sure to first connect your wheel fully before opening CM. If it still does not work, you may have to perform mapping of all axies and buttons again.

Btw, also make sure to use the same USB Port every time...

Now back to SOL.

I'm sorry. I know this is SOL Thread, but how can I answer? G25 works fine with other games, so it's not the driver. Wheel is always fully connected. I performed mapping again. I deinstalled everything, deleted everything from SOL, CSP and CM. installed AC again without mods and everythng. still the same problem.....

• Deleted member 197115

I'm sorry. I know this is SOL Thread, but how can I answer? G25 works fine with other games, so it's not the driver. Wheel is always fully connected. I performed mapping again. I deinstalled everything, deleted everything from SOL, CSP and CM. installed AC again without mods and everythng. still the same problem.....
Please start your own thread. As others pointed out, this is not SOL related.

[EDIT - I actually fixed this myself. See below]

Maybe not SOL-related, but I'll ask...

Is there a way this problem could be corrected for the Autrodom Most no chicane track v1.1, with an extension or something? I don't know if the original creator (or converter) is still available to work on it. The "with chicane" version is fine.

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/autodrom-most-chicane-and-no-chicane.14426/

Screenshot_porsche_911_993_rwb_autodrom_most_no_chicane_4-8-119-17-37-50.jpg

I think the Aosta track must have been updated via SOL somehow (maybe an "extension" revision), as it did have the same problem in all versions.. but it's BEAUTIFUL now (because of SOL).

[EDIT]
To fix this, I went to -[ assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\loaded ]- and found "autodrom_most.ini," made a copy, and renamed the copy "autodrom_most_no_chicane.ini" and the magenta is gone!

Last edited:
after read the new manual follow the steps from 1 to 2, then launch in night but all lights track look like fire very intense, so keep reading and i did all the steps didnt know what i did but now work great, my guess for fixed was "Remove the files from your /extension/config/track folder!Only remove files!"

Peter, in the manual at paragraph 5.1 you mention this:
"From Sol 1.3 on, the CSP lights will be controlled from Sol if global_CSP_lights_controlled_by_sol = true is set."
It's not quite clear to me: should we set set this to true manually? Any advantages or disadavantages?

Yeah its something to do with CM I believe it happens to me all the time very very very annoying,
if I switch from say my Wheel preset to my Keyboard preset then switch back again I go ingame and nothing although shows everything working in the UI,
I must have been ingame and remapped my settings 20+ times since xmas honestly its a real ball breaker,
not sure where the issues are related. CM/CSP not SOL.

Now if someone could add lights to the acu_unitedstates track... yes, I know it's not RD-approved content, but it's the best version that's available. I haven't set up lights yet myself, but I might tackle it. However getting that tower to light up in an fps-safe-efficient way will probably require someone with experience to do it correctly.

3x3hcota2018_1.jpg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea