Sol

Misc Sol 2.2.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi. I dont know if this is a proplem with your latest uptade or a proplem with the latest shaderpatch. but all headligts are way too bright know. is there a fix to this. its is really anoying driving like that. Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2019.08.05 - 23.42.50.76.png Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2019.08.05 - 23.44.06.54.png Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2019.08.05 - 23.45.25.03.png

Hi,
I am noticing the colours of the grass banks next to the track changing colours rapidly on Nordschleife, at night time as well. Any ideas on how to fix this?
Thanks

I had the same problem. Here's the fix, which is mentioned in the manual...

Go to --> assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks

In the tracks folder, you should only see two folders, common and loaded, and NOTHING else, no .ini files. Remove any ini files outside of the two folders, or copy them to a folder outside of the assettocorsa folder just to keep them if you have any problems (which you shouldn't). It's very likely you have a ks_nordschleife.ini file in the tracks folder, and another inside the loaded folder, and that's causing the issue.

The ini files inside the loaded folder are what should be used, but if another file is out in the main tracks folder, it takes precedence and will override settings in the same file inside the loaded subfolder, and that causes conflicts and other issues like the "disco grass" you're seeing.

Last edited:
In the sim I can't reset the Sol config settings as I am on Sol config 0.6 not 0.8 after the latest sol install,I can't get to page 16 only page 14.

I followed the install guide steps.

Is anyone experiencing an increase of stuttering online after lastest shader's and SOL updates? No issues performance wise (with a humble 1050ti) but the stuttering is drowning the inmersion. (mostly on srs, dunno why)
We’re a couple of versions further now but I also notice some stuttering now and then. Version 1.3.1. Playing in 7680x1440. Everything maxed out. Did run fine until I went to 1.3 and now 1.3.1
Anybody experience this as well?

Hi !
Wow son beautiful with
I install with the guide and with some mods (exemple RSS Formula 2 , RSS Formula 4, acfl f1) i have black mirror :(

Édit is not sol but shader ...
Sol 1.3.1 with shader 140 is OK but with higher shader black mirror

Sol 1.2.4 is same with shader 146/164/183/185

If somebody have an idea ^^ ??

I back to sol 1.2.4 for have shader 140 :/

Thanks

Last edited:
In the sim I can't reset the Sol config settings as I am on Sol config 0.6 not 0.8 after the latest sol install,I can't get to page 16 only page 14.

I followed the install guide steps.
Bump.

How do I get the sol config to show 0.8 instead of 0.6?

In general settings of content manager, my app shows as 0.8.1976.36095 but in game the config is 0.6.

P.S. I found Sol config 0.8 on discord but after installing it,my sol config is wrecked in game,no pages are showing.

Last edited:
New version not installed yet ... surely within a few hours ... but..
I think you have something not perfectly correct in your install, Smasha

Except something wrong in the install, I don't see any other reason ... maybe just a detail but that's the way it looks to be as it's working for others. ;)

New version not installed yet ... surely within a few hours ... but..
I think you have something not perfectly correct in your install, Smasha

Except something wrong in the install, I don't see any other reason ... maybe just a detail but that's the way it looks to be as it's working for others. ;)

I followed the install guide.
What do I do now?

Maybe someone else has the answer or Peter will answer you later in the day.
He surely should know the possible reason of your problem.

Have a bit of patience and the answer will come. ;)

V1.3.1 now installed ... very quickly tested ... and everything's working.
I look at the apps .... and no problem at all, Smasha ... they appear and all pages are showing.

Are you sure you're on CSP 183 in CM ?

Hi !
Wow son beautiful with
I install with the guide and with some mods (exemple RSS Formula 2 , RSS Formula 4, acfl f1) i have black mirror :(

Édit is not sol but shader ...
Sol 1.3.1 with shader 140 is OK but with higher shader black mirror

Sol 1.2.4 is same with shader 146/164/183/185

If somebody have an idea ^^ ??

I back to sol 1.2.4 for have shader 140 :/

Thanks

The Kunos Lotus Exos has solid black mirrors too. I have tried all the permutations and the mirrors are always black with Real Mirrors active.

I had the same problem. Here's the fix, which is mentioned in the manual...

Go to --> assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks

In the tracks folder, you should only see two folders, common and loaded, and NOTHING else, no .ini files. Remove any ini files outside of the two folders, or copy them to a folder outside of the assettocorsa folder just to keep them if you have any problems (which you shouldn't). It's very likely you have a ks_nordschleife.ini file in the tracks folder, and another inside the loaded folder, and that's causing the issue.

The ini files inside the loaded folder are what should be used, but if another file is out in the main tracks folder, it takes precedence and will override settings in the same file inside the loaded subfolder, and that causes conflicts and other issues like the "disco grass" you're seeing.
Thank you very much, will look in the manual next time :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back