Sol

Misc Sol 2.2.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
- "track and car configs" are now downloaded automatically in CM. So just clean your "/extension/config/cars" and "/extension/config/tracks" folder. Then you set the autoload feature in CM - press the 3 dots menu button:

The same for cars....
Thanks for the pointouts. I wasnt aware of this download feature, will clean out those folders and download from CM as per advice thanks.

There was defo no "dwrite.dll" to delete for me! I even searched the AC root folder (yes, I found it correctly) with win search, returned no results, so I just proceeded to next step of your SOL1_1 manual pdf.
It was a fresh steam install on that PC so not sure if that dll is there nowadays or not.
SOL and CSP (preview.140) works fine and I managed to get them working correctly for most stuff (indicators, weather etc, that part installed correctly) Its just that step 4 and 5 (zip download from github) confused me a bit.

thanks!

Without dwrite.dll ... CSP should not work ... so I guess you should look at your file display options as it might be for you a hidden file... the only reason surely why you cannot see it.

Peter Boese updated Sol with a new update entry:

nicer horizon structure

Update your Shader Patch to version 140:
View attachment 312017

Install Sol 1.2.4 manually!
1. Open the Sol zip.
2. Go into the folder /MODS/Sol
3. Copy the folders apps, content, extension and system to AC root folder
4. Confirm overwriting existing files
View attachment 312016

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHANGELOG 1.2.4

- core: adjusted...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I wonder if it's always the same for SLP versions ?... I know it's not your thread, Peter ... but since I changed twice the SLP version in CM ... all Extensions APPs disappeared from CM, game and files ...what I never experienced before when installing them manually ....

I finally could get them back easily as I didn't erase the 135 version from JSGME MODS folder. I just installed them back manually.

Could it be CM which should erase a previous version before installing the next one ? this only might explain why they disappeared if some SLP versions were not complete.

Maybe someone already experienced such a similar case ?

I wonder if it's always the same for SLP versions ?... I know it's not your thread, Peter ... but since I changed twice the SLP version in CM ... all Extensions APPs disappeared from CM, game and files ...what I never experienced before when installing them manually ....

I finally could get them back easily as I didn't erase the 135 version from JSGME MODS folder. I just installed them back manually.

Could it be CM which should erase a previous version before installing the next one ? this only might explain why they disappeared if some SLP versions were not complete.

Maybe someone already experienced such a similar case ?
Strange. Never had such a problem. But 140 should include everything.

Strange. Never had such a problem. But 140 should include everything.

I see in the list that 135 is mentioned as buggy ... and that's one of the ones I installed in CM ... maybe that's the reason. Now I'm on 140 and did install the missing apps manually .. it should be solved for good....
Should it happen again, I'd mention it at SLP Discord. ;)

Does real conditions set the weather as it is at the actual location have you tried unticking real conditions and adjusting the wind speed manually to see of you get cloud movement

Hello everybody

Can u disactivate the sparkels when your car hits a curb?

thx
upload_2019-6-25_21-56-2.png

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 176 66.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 114 43.0%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 122 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 49 18.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 71 26.8%
Back