• debug.png
    debug.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 176
Again an instruction to install everything:

FIRST install Content Manager:
https://assettocorsa.club/content-manager.html
1.1. go to the bottom of the screen and download it -
upload_2019-5-26_18-26-50.png

1.2. copy the "Content Manager.exe" to your AC root folder!
1.3. run Content Manager.exe
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Install Shader Patch:
2.1. download it from https://acstuff.ru/patch/
upload_2019-5-26_18-34-25.png

2.2. drag'n'drop the downloaded zip to CM
2.3. install it via the green menu button:
upload_2019-5-26_18-36-32.png

now you are able to update Custom Shader Patch via CM:
upload_2019-5-26_18-37-48.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Install Sol manually:
3.1. Open the Sol zip.
3.2. Go into the folder /MODS/Sol
3.3. Copy all folders to AC root folder
3.4. Confirm overwriting existing files
upload_2019-5-26_18-48-12.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. Check the automatic loading of track light configs:
upload_2019-5-26_18-49-19.png

If this is not your first installation of Shader Patch, you have 2 options to be sure your track light configs are newest:
First, best and future proof version is, just delete all files in the /extension/config/tracks.

Second option is a manual download:
1. goto https://github.com/ac-custom-shaders-patch/acc-extension-config
2. download the pack:
upload_2019-5-26_18-55-26.png

3. Open the “acc-extension-config-master.zip”
4. go into the folder “acc-extension-config-master”
5. go into the folder “config”
6. Copy the folders “cars” and “tracks” to AC root folder /extension/config.
7. Overwrite existing files…
upload_2019-5-26_19-0-55.png

Which version of Shader Patch?
You see a file called macau in AC root folder /extension/config/tracks or /extension/config/tracks/loaded?
What you have selected here:

Shader patch 129

Macau version 1.0 by Jim Lloyd

And the option is deselected like on your post

This is what I see in the night!

Attachments

• Immagine2.jpg
    Immagine2.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 197
with oculus it is terrible, saturated and warm colors, gbw was enough to deactivate the filter but with this I can't, if I delete this file the colors settle down, but the sky turns black ... editing this file without using the filters would be perfect for vr,
but as it is now it breaks your eyes
http://prntscr.com/ntlgok

ntlgok
Also there is an option:
upload_2019-5-26_21-46-55.png

This must be checked!

Then select the __Sol or __Sol_ACC filter and they will be automatically taken as filter for VR.

Peter,
You should be commended not only for your skill - but your patience. How you put up with all of us I don't know! Many thanks!

I always use the "real conditions" option on CM when I run AC. Since upgrading to the latest version of SOL and CSP when they were released (and staying current with the various CSP versions since your 1.2 release), I've noticed a strange issue with the weather whenever it's displaying "Light Thunderstorm". When it's a "Light Thunderstorm" everything is fine, but there isn't any spray behind the cars; the rain appears fine on the windshield, everything is wet, the rain sound is there, but no spray. When this has happened, if you exit the sim and go back to CM, if you hover your mouse over the temperature slider a box will appear that displays the current weather conditions, temp, etc. If the setting is "Light Thunderstorm" , the box will display "unable to load conditions" or something like that.

Ever since this first happened, I've been checking the weather before I start a sim session, and randomly the Light Thunderstorm setting will display properly in the current conditions box if you hover your mouse over the slider, and in those cases the weather in-game will be fine. This has lately been the exception though, vice the rule.

I just assumed that there was simply a lack of response from wherever the "current conditions" looks to find the proper info, but do think it's odd that it only seems to effect the Light Thunderstorm setting.

Everything else seems perfect! So just wondering if there may be a tiny issue with the weather app or suchlike, or I just am having bad luck with weather reports!

Thanks again for this fantastic addition to AC! I can't use the sim without it!

I have a hard time to install this thing to even work. I did everything like manual said and Sol does not show in the Post-processing filters. I tried installing Sol through CM and just coping files into AC root folder. I have the custom shader patch too 0.1.25-preview128 . The game itself works no problem it is just to Sol does not show anywhere and apparently I did everything right. Anyone experienced the same issue because I searched the net for about 3h and can not find the fix?

Is only the PP missing or is the weather itself also missing?
Are you really sure you have copied it correctly? You should not just open the zip and extract it directly but open the folders inside and copy the single folders inside the zip to the ac root.

for now install SOL (v1.2 recommended) manually: --------------------- open "Sol__1_2.zip" , go into "MODS\sol" copy all from there into ac root (like "c:\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa" or where "acs.exe" is)

This means, open the MODS\sol inside the zip. Just in case you didn't know it.

Also make sure you have CM up to date.

Not sure to have read this sentence here, @Peter Boese ... but it seems important for those having freezes or stuttering online with Sol 1.2 and Shader Lights Patch 127 or 129.... so sorry to copy and paste your sentence here, just randomly found at SLP Discord.
I had this same problem and know now how to solve it momentarily.

I've heard something that disabling the Sol_weather app is fixing it. Could you test this. Disable it here: settings>assetto corsa>apps. Uncheck it in the list.

2 answers said the trick was working perfectly for online.
I'll test it tonight online.

Not sure to have read this sentence here, @Peter Boese ... but it seems important for those having freezes or stuttering online with Sol 1.2 and Shader Lights Patch 127 or 129.... so sorry to copy and paste your sentence here, just randomly found at SLP Discord.
I had this same problem and know now how to solve it momentarily.

I've heard something that disabling the Sol_weather app is fixing it. Could you test this. Disable it here: settings>assetto corsa>apps. Uncheck it in the list.

2 answers said the trick was working perfectly for online.
I'll test it tonight online.
The problem has 2 sides. Actually the audio causes bugs which filles the log with many entries. Sol_weather app is reading the log. We changed that with the next version. So disabeling the log in CM will fix this and the Sol_weather app can be used again. Or just wait for the next version which is coming soon...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.