Sol

Misc Sol 2.2.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Peter thanks for the reply and your hard work for this amazing mod. Dont get me wrong, but I installed it yesterday and its totally messed up. After I reverted to the older patch, no stuttering, however after that, Sol system didnt work correclty. I was choosing a forced weather (any) and it didnt change at all. Also while driving the weather suddenly turned to dark, the times were off, etc. Maybe the new shaders patch needs some more testing?

Hi,
Thank for the great mod.
I had the experience, that i get a black star sky with the new Sol 1.2 and the recommended Shaderpatch 0.1.25-preview049.
I installed it now --> SOL1.2 + 0.1.25-preview049 + 074
This works again, but not again with only 0.1.25-preview049.
I think the version 0.1.25-preview074 seems stable for me. :)

I know it is a test version too, but, another info to the actual version 0.1.25-preview128:
There are continue stuttering after a while 3-10 min. The effect seems going to more stuttering while i playing a while. The same problem, but lower stuttering with 0.1.25-preview127.

Hi,
Thank for the great mod.
I had the experience, that i get a black star sky with the new Sol 1.2 and the recommended Shaderpatch 0.1.25-preview049.
I installed it now --> SOL1.2 + 0.1.25-preview049 + 074
This works again, but not again with only 0.1.25-preview049.
I think the version 0.1.25-preview074 seems stable for me. :)

I know it is a test version too, but, another info to the actual version 0.1.25-preview128:
There are continue stuttering after a while 3-10 min. The effect seems going to more stuttering while i playing a while. The same problem, but lower stuttering with 0.1.25-preview127.
I think this is not a Sol-issue but a Custom Shader issue that can be addressed here: https://acstuff.ru/patch/

Hello Peter. At first I have to say, that I really love your sol 1.0 mod in connection with the shaders patch v125preview 49. It was one best-balanced mods in ac. But after your update to V1.2, I decided to download it and untill yet, I don`t regret it. I love it, esspecially the day to night transition. Unfortunately a little problem appeared. The Track Lights doesn`t work anymore.
Here is a pic:

20190521094847_1.jpg

Could you help me to fix this, please

Peter thanks for the reply and your hard work for this amazing mod. Dont get me wrong, but I installed it yesterday and its totally messed up. After I reverted to the older patch, no stuttering, however after that, Sol system didnt work correclty. I was choosing a forced weather (any) and it didnt change at all. Also while driving the weather suddenly turned to dark, the times were off, etc. Maybe the new shaders patch needs some more testing?
In online racing the weather Controller is forced by the server. So you can't change the weather there. It's the same with Replays. Also in online racing the time sync is kind of buggy, because its still the kunos server app, which is using times from 8-18. Ilja tried to manage 24h. It's needs a complete new online app.

Hello Peter. At first I have to say, that I really love your sol 1.0 mod in connection with the shaders patch v125preview 49. It was one best-balanced mods in ac. But after your update to V1.2, I decided to download it and untill yet, I don`t regret it. I love it, esspecially the day to night transition. Unfortunately a little problem appeared. The Track Lights doesn`t work anymore.
Here is a pic:

View attachment 306826
Be sure "if no date is set, use original sun trajectory" is not set in Settings>custom Shader patch>weather fx

This probably has something to do with the various updates and different Custom Shader-versions. In the Le Mans 2017-topic I was adviced to disable Sol and CS and re-enable the in this order and update CS in ContentManager to latest version. This worked for me and light come on at dusk.

i don't know. I had clouds on version 1.1. i just update the shaders via CM and drag and drop the sol to the mod folder like before
I noticed that several weathernames were changed. As i remember the Light Clouds-weather setting isn't there any more. It's now Broken Clouds and you should set that weather-setting in your Drive-setting in Content Manager.

View attachment 306902
This is what I get with any shader after 0.1.25-preview 74, it's fine with 0.1.25-preview 74. Any suggestions? Thanks
Please install Sol 1.2! Its fixed with it. If you already have, then maybe some trouble during installation happend. So just try to install Sol 1.2 manually:
1. Open the Sol zip.
2. Go into the folder /MODS/Sol
3. Copy all folders to AC root folder
4. Confirm overwriting existing files

Please install Sol 1.2! Its fixed with it. If you already have, then maybe some trouble during installation happend. So just try to install Sol 1.2 manually:
1. Open the Sol zip.
2. Go into the folder /MODS/Sol
3. Copy all folders to AC root folder
4. Confirm overwriting existing files
I had that issue myself after manual installation. How I fixed it was;
Disable SOL (CM)
Delete shaders patch
Enable Sol (CM)
Install preview 127

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 421 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 265 43.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 285 47.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.7%
Back