SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen

Apps SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen 6.6.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Gary, just a short question, is it possible to set hotkeys for switching through the drivers?

Attachments

• driver swap.JPG
    driver swap.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 112
it is rF2 and I know you are working on an update where it automatically switches with the rF2 shortcuts. I just thought it could be a workaround till release.

Sadly not possible.
It would need mapping in my plugin to allow keypresses to change..something I did start as I could not do it automatically..but now I can it has no purpose for RF2/AC/F1 games (working on PCars etc now).
My update won't be too much longer..I had a break due to other commitments..
I have my plugin 90% ready and being heavily tested.
I now need to redo ALL of my dashboards as I have simplified the data naming so it will be easier to use for your own dashboard creations..
Not long now... I promise..

Hello Gary, I recently downloaded your plugin to use in my broadcast with AC. Now, the TV side leaderboard works very well, but I seem to have the same Driver Details issue that someone had in the past. The driver details simply do not show. I have the latest version of SimHub, 6.9.6, but even if the plugin connects with the game, it's still empty showing no info on the driver I'm spectating. What should I try?

hI, i have a problem when i use the transparency in OBS. The fist picture is normal. The second is when i use the transparency. Obs not caught me the transparency mode. thanks
1.PNG
2.PNG

hI, i have a problem when i use the transparency in OBS. The fist picture is normal. The second is when i use the transparency. Obs not caught me the transparency mode. thanksView attachment 349684View attachment 349685

Use the OBS browser address option instead...
In Simhub list of dashes..next to the dash is a 'more' button..
Click 'Copy OBS browser address to clipboard'.
Open OBS and do a Browser capture..paste this address..

Hello Gary, I recently downloaded your plugin to use in my broadcast with AC. Now, the TV side leaderboard works very well, but I seem to have the same Driver Details issue that someone had in the past. The driver details simply do not show. I have the latest version of SimHub, 6.9.6, but even if the plugin connects with the game, it's still empty showing no info on the driver I'm spectating. What should I try?
Not a great deal works for AC as it does not share anywhere near as much opponent data as RF2 (for instance)...
I will be working on some AC stuff soon and will see what does/does not work

Hi gary i have another problem. I have use the tv style side leaderboard 5.0 and i like to show only the tires that the drivers are using in trhe server. But when only show whith the eye in the editor mode and run the dashboard the pit count is showed and i donnt know why?? thanks

I do it. Only i have to eliminate the variables funcion in the tyre compounds folder. ;)

Last edited:
Who's STUPID idea was it to rewrite my plugin?
I promise you it IS coming...it just turned out to be a LOT more work than I initially planned.
When I started rewriting I had clear goals set to only rewrite some of it to be more efficient but it has turned into a complete 'ground up' change as I found better ways of doing things that had a knock-on effect to others... so that bit needed rewriting as well..and so on..
Good things are coming if you can wait....

Hi,
is there possibilities to use "F1 2019 Style HALO Overlay" as "Broadcast Driver Details"in rFactor2?
It could be usefull during streaming race showing different pilots.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 54 88.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 20 32.8%