SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen

Apps SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen 6.6.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Gary,

first of all, I absolutely love it! Thank
you for this! But I am unable to enjoy the leaderboards the way they are intended and would like to know if this is an issue on my side. With the plugin active and the leaderboards on a second screen, Simhub has a CPU usage between 27-33%. Is that too high or normal? I am asking because as soon as I have a data loss in F1 2023 due to pausing or dnf/dsq, Simhub freezes and won't unfreeze after unpausing. This only occurs with your plugin active, no matter if I use extented telemetry or not. So I guess its cpu related, right?

simhub 8.4.8
GarySwallows 6.6.7
Got the same issue
Did you find a way to fix it ?

Hi Gary, just following up on this.

Trying to get 'LeaderboardPositionXX.CarNumber' working to the car numbers as set by Content Manager for Assetto Corsa.

I'm trying to get something where (for all cars on the leaderboard - I've been able to do it on the observed car only):
First box returns the car number, second box returns the car manufacturer. Worst case, I can write a code that returns the car model (and then return the image I'm using for car manufacturers), but thought there might be a simpler way to do it.

pitcount is KO on rfactor 2
it's always at 0

1.jpg

Hi Gary
A weird issue with AMS2 IntervalGap
Attached is a screengrab to try and explain it.
leaderboard position02IntervalGap remains NULL
most other position02 data is available including sector times and gaptofirstdelayed.
Aaaaaand just as I wrote this it updated deep into the second lap.
I guess I'll write some error handling for NULL
Capture.PNG

Hi Gary,
I have recently upgraded to version 9.0.2 of Simhub and the Pitcount and LastPitLap properties are not being computated and show 0 for RFactor 2

Thank you

Last edited:
Hi Gary, readlly appreciate your work. Nice plugin. Thanks.
Now I'm preparing twitch stream for our Ukrainian league and I have issue with fastest lap. I saw a few people also complaining about this. I found that [GarySwallowDataPlugin.Overall.FastestLapDriverTime] changed sometimes for a few milliseconds and it causes that FASTEST LAP label rolling again and again.
Not sure that this issue is able to fix. May be this hardware issue, or something different. I've tried many options to change CPU usage of SimHub and other stuff in different combination, but it doesn't help.
I will appreciate if you could take a look on this. Even if it's impossible to fix.
Telemtry and video:

Thanks

P.S. I recorded on old version of SimHub, but it doesn't really matter. I just tried to rollback version to see if it's help, but it doesn't

P.S.S Seems that issue is gone. I don't know, I just rollback version one more time and than update. And recreate overlay. Also switch unneccessary plugins off in simhub. Strange

Last edited:
@GarySwallow I'm having an issue with this in iRacing. I'm running the latest version of this, as available here, and running on the latest version of SimHub (9.1.1 as of tonight).

The issue I am having is that for some reason, your tools are not displaying driver names at all. It doesn't appear to be an iRacing, or Simhub issue as other tools in SimHub are working fine (for example Romain Rob's or SimHub Leaderboards). But all of oyur leaderboard tools are just showing blanks fo rthe names. Times are being shown, but the names are all blank.

Additionally, the Scrolling leaderboard does not scroll once it is getting data from iRacing. Before iRacing connects, the "Waiting for iRacing" message scrolls, but once it connects, the scrolling stops. Also, the "Broadcast Second Screen" doesn't seem to be working at all anymore. The last time I used the tools was during the iRacing Nurb 24H back in April, and at that time all worked fine. This seems to have broken in the most recent update (or maybe the SimHub updates broke it?).

I've attached screenshots of all 3 of your tools, as well as Romain Rob's and the default SimHub all from the same race so you can see the issue.

Thanks,

F1_Racer68

Attachments

• GS_Main_Leaderboard.png
    GS_Main_Leaderboard.png
    111.1 KB · Views: 68
  • GS_Scrolling.png
    GS_Scrolling.png
    12.1 KB · Views: 56
  • GS_Side_Leaderboard.png
    GS_Side_Leaderboard.png
    46.7 KB · Views: 62
  • RSC_Leaderboard.png
    RSC_Leaderboard.png
    298.1 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Merry Christmas you filthy animals :)
I will catch up with you all early next year.
I have been very busy IRL so not been able to do anything Simhub related in recent times.
Hopefully I will get a chance in 2024!!!!!
Happy Holidays to all.
Just glad to know you are OK. The sudden, and lengthy, radio silence was concerning. Welcome back, and Happy New Year.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back