SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen

Apps SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen 6.6.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Excellent job Gary. Quick question, I am using the GS - Broadcast 2nd screen dashboard in rF2. In a single class everything works fine, but in multiclass the first column, which is position, is not populated properly. As an example, it goes 1,3,4,5,7,10. And it does not go all the way to assign a position to all drivers on the grid. Some dirvers have no position assigned. Class position shows correctly. Do I need to do anything specific for multi class?

Cheers

Excellent job Gary. Quick question, I am using the GS - Broadcast 2nd screen dashboard in rF2. In a single class everything works fine, but in multiclass the first column, which is position, is not populated properly. As an example, it goes 1,3,4,5,7,10. And it does not go all the way to assign a position to all drivers on the grid. Some dirvers have no position assigned. Class position shows correctly. Do I need to do anything specific for multi class?

Cheers
If you have 'class only' leaderboard set in Simhub options...turn it off..
My stuff cannot use that

Having issue on F12018 with this error:
Code:
ERROR - Expression scroll(200,15, [GarySwallowDataPlugin.Leaderboard.Position01.CarName],15) has generated an error (System.FormatException: String was not recognized as a valid Boolean.
Checked "CarName" value manualy it is always empty on all cars

Having issue on F12018 with this error:
Code:
ERROR - Expression scroll(200,15, [GarySwallowDataPlugin.Leaderboard.Position01.CarName],15) has generated an error (System.FormatException: String was not recognized as a valid Boolean.
Checked "CarName" value manualy it is always empty on all cars
Update Simhub to the latest release 6.9.9..
This was an issue in Simhub until this release on Thursday ;)

Hi guys...
I have updated the first post with details of how to turn on the auto switching driver details for RF2....
I made this change 4 months ago and forgot I had done it...
I will include the instructions in the next update..no point updating it just for this

All cars have the same classicon, so it is a problem. I used colour backround, but for some reason sometimes it takes too long for a change ( i see ferrari icon on different car, but it changes after some time) I am using carname, so like if carname = Hamilton, colour red, but the problem is that it doesnt change quickly enough. Any solution? I dont want to bother you, so if you can tell me where exactly it is coded, so I can take a look at it, if I can manage it myself.

What game? Is it RF2 mods?
You cannot change anything in the plugin but can make your own code using car name...
If carname =hamilton..colour =red or what ever
Rf2
Thats what I am using, but if you have 1st place red, 2nd blue and 3 black. Second overtake first and now 1st colour is red, second is red and 3 is black. After some time it changes how it should be. (1st blue,2nd red etc) Coding is good, I checked that multiple times. Dont know whats wrong

drivercarname didint work well, but putting image instead of colour backround helped. Now it works nicely. Is there a way to see gap to leader or another player and refresh rate is not sector, but for example 6 sec or instant?

Hi, I set "UnsubscribedBuffersMask":0 , put rF2 to spectator mode, but It doesnt change driver, when i want to see AIs telemetry(offline). Any solution?
Ive seen F1 2019 TV season timing beta, will you release it? Thanks.

Do you get any data at all for any drivers (ie leaderboard works ok)?
Do you get any number at GarySwallowDataPlugin.CurrentlyObservedDriver?
I have just tried RF2 in offline mode and it works when Simhub is set to either Spectator or NoSpectator mode...

Regarding F1 beta..nothing to do with me..is this a Fodi Akos overlay?

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 29 8.6%
  • Monthly

Votes: 18 5.3%
  • Yearly

Votes: 26 7.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 7 2.1%