SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen

Apps SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen 6.6.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Also (for other users) have you ticked the box in my plugin settings to show the overlay?
If it is showing but blank you need to choose a driver from the list of positions on my settings page.

Yap, it was changed to spectator mode, and the game is run as administrator.
But also in Game settings is shown "Telemetry settings" "No settings available".

edit: and running the RF2 spectator opponent Telemetry 5.0 there is only the shown the values of the leading car, but not the one I switch on in game.

edit: and running the RF2 spectator opponent Telemetry 5.0 there is only the shown the values of the leading car, but not the one I switch on in game.
It will not autoswitch when you change observed driver in the game.
The data is not output from the game to Simhub for this (I am working on a fix).
Instead go to my plugin options screen and manually select the position you want to get data for...

It will not autoswitch when you change observed driver in the game.
The data is not output from the game to Simhub for this (I am working on a fix).
Instead go to my plugin options screen and manually select the position you want to get data for...
ok, thank you.

I hope the next weeks i find some more time to test the plugin. I'm sure the driver details will work, I just have to find out why not until now.

Also (for other users) have you ticked the box in my plugin settings to show the overlay?
If it is showing but blank you need to choose a driver from the list of positions on my settings page.

Only shows this way? manual choose in this list and not change automatic when we change the driver observed in rf2?
This way we have to choose the driver in rF2 and in plugin?

a doubt, to use the transparent leaderboard in OBS, what i have to do?
aditional plugins
tick the OBS OVERLAY Mode
go to dash studio and start the dash in windowded
click on the button (circle) to transparecy
and in OBS capture window, and chose the dash
Right?

But the window is black....

P.S. - The leaderboard is with the team name now ;)

The OBS overlay mode gives a 'green screen' background that you can remove in OBS.
OBS does not allow transparency from a WPF window (like Simhub uses for dashes).
There are basic instructions/OBS screenshot in the options folder.
The only simple way to have transparency is to capture the game and the overlays in one screen grab.

It works.
Test of yesterday, with the changes i made in the leaderboard the way we talk. Name of the Team and change the name of the tyres for appear only Soft, Medium, Hard ....

unfortunately I had to invent some thing to appear the name of the driver / team

Teste Transmissão 12h Bahrain.jpg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea