SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen

Apps SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen 6.6.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ok.. so...
Simhub has an issue with F12019 leaderboard positions so I have to rewrite some plugin stuff to take the data directly from the game rather than using the 'standard' Simhub leaderboard data.
This will obviously delay my release but I have some other changes I was not going to introduce yet that I will now include anyway so please hold on for a release (not sure how soon yet) and have a good New Year everyone....

Hello! I'm having an issue using the software. After I install it, the dashes work great, however, once I try and edit any dash SimHub crashes. I have to remove the dll file and your dashes from my client and restart my computer then SimHub works normally again. I'd really like some help making this work, I really like the dashes you've made and I'd love to use em.

Hi Shea,
When you say you edit a dash..is that any dash or only when you edit one of mine?
What does Simhub do..does it freeze or close?
And does it work ok (edit etc) if my dash pack is ot installed?

Alright let me address each question in order
1. It happens when I edit any dash (So my own, and yours).
2. Simhub will freeze when I try and edit a dash, then closes. If I remove the DLL file (GarySwallow.PluginSdk.dll) whenever I try and boot SimHub it shows a black screen then closes (This is fixed by restarting my computer). Then Simhub works normally after the restart.
3. When you say dash pack, you mean the folders of premade dashes, excluding the DLL file right? If I remove the dashes you've made I have the same result as I've described in 2. If I remove the dashes and the DLL file and restart my computer SimHub works as intended.

This is strange.
Never heard of this issue before.
What version of Simhub are you running?
If you remove the dll and start Simhub..then close Simhub..copy the dll back..open Simhub again..
Does it now say it has found a new plugin?
If you go into the Simhub settings and disable my plugin does it then work ok?
In the dashtemplates folder do you have a GS-Options folder?
And in there is there an options text file?

I am using SimHub 6.2.2 (I do not have a licensed copy if that matters)
It doesn't seem like SimHub is recognizing that a plugin has been added. It should show up under Additional Plugins, right?
There is an options text file located in GS-Option folder.
I would also like to note that I can still use my dashes, however when I try to open the dash studio to edit my dashes it freezes and closes the application.

Update Simhub... it is on 6.9.5 now and there have been a lot of major changes.
License does not matter (but is always nice).
Unlicensed means you get 10fps data..licensed means 60fps data...
Simhubdash.com

Hi Gary, happy new year at this point.
Perfect, looking great (refferred to your Video).
Does "RF2 Auto Switching (Beta)" mean, that by switching vehicles with "+" and "-" that simhub automatically switches through the drivers? (that would be great)

It means that whichever is the driver you are observing in game (regardless of how you do the switch in RF2) it will show the data for that driver.
So you control RF2 as you would normally and the data should match instantly and automatically
;)

I decided to do a MAJOR rewrite of my plugin to remove complicated (and sometimes duplicated) data and to simplify the entire thing (for my sake and those that use the data for their own creations).

Not sure of a date yet but I am on a roll at the moment and things are starting to fall into place faster and faster (my entire data structure has changed and I am now settled on a format that can be used by most games without much 'extra' behind the scenes).
I just need to match each game to what I want to output and it will be ready....
Then I need to change all of my leaderboards/overlays to use these 'new' data names......that shouldn't take too long.... I hope :p

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.