SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen

Apps SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen 6.6.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Gary longtime not been driving but this last update is great Job, only 1 thing when i turn on the popup screens flag etc then i would like not to have the flags on Tv sideleaderboard but i cant deselect that Flags ON/Off so flags still showing under the leaderboard .

thanks and regards Peter

Hi Gary longtime not been driving but this last update is great Job, only 1 thing when i turn on the popup screens flag etc then i would like not to have the flags on Tv sideleaderboard but i cant deselect that Flags ON/Off so flags still showing under the leaderboard .

thanks and regards Peter
There should not be any flags on the side leaderboard now.
Do you have 2 copies in the dash list now?
I may have changed the name so it may not have overwritten the older version

There should not be any flags on the side leaderboard now.
Do you have 2 copies in the dash list now?
I may have changed the name so it may not have overwritten the older version
i have folders: GS-battlescreen / Gs-fastest Lap / GS-Flags ?GS OpponentTelemetry and GS TV Style Side Leaderboard 4.0 and Tv Leaderboard Side so probably last one i need to delete ?

Strange but at least it works.
Let us know what you think

i find it GREAT also that it showing flags and in wich sector :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and the popup are great too
spectator overlays/dashes are also great quality

only 1 con (mentioned in older versions too) still when race is finished the Battle popup keeps showing battles but not big deal only wud be nice if they wud stop then too

Last edited:
i find it GREAT also that it showing flags and in wich sector :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and the popup are great too
spectator overlays/dashes are also great quality

only 1 con (mentioned in older versions too) still when race is finished the Battle popup keeps showing battles but not big deal only wud be nice if they wud stop then too
OK so I have been playing and have now got a 'battle' that does still keep showing but only includes data for those that are still actively racing.
AC is a pain so I cannot make it just stop as I need it to be generic for other games.
I also want it to be simple coding so have not gone as far as looking if 'you' have finished or not..
I think this way works better as it will keep showing 'active' battles..

You have them set to flash when rev limiter is reached.
There are 2 places you can turn this off.
If you never want it on for any dash go to dash studio page..settings tab..untick Flash dash...

If you want it on some dashboards but not others...
In the list of dashboards there are options on the right side for each dashboard (MORE button).
One of these options is Allow redline flash..untick..

Also...you may want to update your Simhub as I think you are on an older version..
Latest version will remove all of the AC icons under the leaderboard

For anyone else...I may have had the option ticked when I saved the files before uploading so if you do not want it to flash please follow the above instructions for last release.
:)

https://www.youtube.com/user/frantoledano/

Is it possible to make transparent the column timing background?
It would be great to merge with streamings!
Thx.
All of my leaderboards (and every Simhub dash) have a transparency setting..
upload_2018-11-3_21-6-55.png

But OBS does not like it..makes the full dash vanish!!
I need to do some testing with other streaming software.
I do not stream myself but I know others have had issues with Simhub/OBS

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back