SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen

Apps SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen 6.6.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sorry Garry my bad I stuffed up all good now........:sleep:
As I installed it on my racing PC I forgot how to setup and had older version running and also old plugins etc.................
Ah...that is good then. I was scratching my head wondering what was wrong..
Let me know what you think and if you see any issues

everytime i load in game the dashboard disappears then when i alt+tab and choose the dashboard it stays on screen until i choose to alt+tab back in game any ideas how to fix it?

GarySwallow updated SimHub - TV Style Scrolling Leaderboards + RF2 SideScreen with a new update entry:

The "We are splitting up" date

Right then....
Flags are now an individual overlay - not part of the side leaderboard.
Fastest Lap is now an individual overlay - not part of the side leaderboard.
Battle for 'X' is now an individual overlay - not part of the side leaderboard.
#PutThemWhereYouLikeThem (or not..Overlay file included).
The side leaderboard is now auto-sizing to the number of players if less than 20..

The side leaderboard will not overwrite the old one so you need to delete the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Gary good to hear again from you
Just a question about the rf2 leaderboard non overlay /2nd screen i hope there is still an overlay avaible so we can choose ?
havent download it yet very busy other things but i think the changes with flags etc will be nice too
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
It can be run how you like :)
It is designed to be 1920x1080 to fill a 2nd screen (or use on a large tablet/iPad).
I intended it to be 'not seen' when broadcasting but visible on whatever screen you like.

It's amazing how you think everything is working fine only to find mistakes that you have made that are stupidly obvious and you wonder how you have not caught them before....
Major bug crushing session complete..
My brain is fried!!!!

hi, I need TV graphics for streaming. So i have edited this for our needs. I have nice Leaderboard. But now i need additional info which i cant find. I need lap of the leader and i need to find out wich driver i am watching right now and ideal if i am in realtime or in replay. Is this possible? oh and the game is rFactor 2. Thanks

Attachments

• leaderboard.PNG
    leaderboard.PNG
    440 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
hi, I need TV graphics for streaming. So i have edited this for our needs. I have nice Leaderboard. But now i need additional info which i cant find. I need lap of the leader and i need to find out wich driver i am watching right now and ideal if i am in realtime or in replay. Is this possible? oh and the game is rFactor 2. Thanks
Current lap of all drivers is an option you can turn on/off from the options. It overwrites the best lap/gap until turned off.
I have not found any info to show which driver you are watching (but not really looked very hard).
I will see what I can find..

Current lap of all drivers is an option you can turn on/off from the options. It overwrites the best lap/gap until turned off.
I have not found any info to show which driver you are watching (but not really looked very hard).
I will see what I can find..

it would be great if i can somehow get informations about watched car into variables DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.CurrentPlayer. Maybe i could write my own plugin, if you can help me with some documentation about it. I cant find anything about it.

it would be great if i can somehow get informations about watched car into variables DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.CurrentPlayer. Maybe i could write my own plugin, if you can help me with some documentation about it. I cant find anything about it.
I think currentplayer is simply an indication of if this 'driver' is 'you' when playing a multiplayer game..not who you are looking at when spectating.

This is the data that RF2 puts out but Simhub does not map it all...even with a bespoke plugin.
https://github.com/TheIronWolfModding/rF2SharedMemoryMapPlugin/blob/master/Include/rF2State.h

Hi, I have noticed that the sector time section "best and last" are not working for AC on the broadcast leader-board ! Also is it possible to have tyre compound and DRS activation for each car on the leader-board? Is it possible to have the Gap set to the driver in front?

Hi, I have noticed that the sector time section "best and last" are not working for AC on the broadcast leader-board ! Also is it possible to have tyre compound and DRS activation for each car on the leader-board? Is it possible to have the Gap set to the driver in front?
Hi Clive,
Broadcast leaderboard is only for RF2.
It does show some data for other games but the sector timings and tyre compounds etc are RF2 specific.
AC does not give tyre data for opponents..only you.

I may try to get all the data sections working for other games as well but currently ONLY RF2.

How can I have this on rf2? Overlay does not work on Broadcast.... (I use X Split)
I can only use HTML code on X Split.....
Any help?

How can I have this on rf2? Overlay does not work on Broadcast.... (I use X Split)
I can only use HTML code on X Split.....
Any help?
Simply open each one in the editor and convert back to 'standard' dashboard.
Top right of editor click dashboard (where it says screen/dashboard/images/scripts).
Untick 'overlay dash'.
Save

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes