SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen

Apps SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen 6.6.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Gary can you help me?
Leaderboard before placing drivers name is ok, but after ...... I try to fix it, but with not results
SimHub-Before.jpg

SimHub-After.jpg

Gday Gary I have noticed lap count of each race sometimes is not shown and also the the count down time is also not shown is this a bug or is RF2 just not showing it. Thx

Gday Gary I have noticed lap count of each race sometimes is not shown and also the the count down time is also not shown is this a bug or is RF2 just not showing it. Thx
Not showing at all or showing but not changing?
Multiplayer or spectator?
Check the available properties section of Simhub to see if Simhub is seeing the data.
RF2 sometimes gives a 'frozen' countdown (proven in available properties) in spectator mode.

Session time does not work since the last version. I think air tem and track tem also freeze
Does not work on the Leaderboard and on the Broadcast, but I think the problem is on SimHub

Session time does not work since the last version. I think air tem and track tem also freeze
Does not work on the Leaderboard and on the Broadcast, but I think the problem is on SimHub
Does the timer freeze in available properties?
What Simhub version are you running?
I created on latest release..not a beta..
I will check this later as I have just downloaded the latest beta but not tried it..

FYI anyone having issues with random old position data hanging around when using the Simhub beta version (6.5.0 beta 2)...this is now fixed in the Simhub release (6.5.1) Wotever just dropped (he had an issue with layer visibilty in the beta)..

Not showing at all or showing but not changing?
Multiplayer or spectator?
Check the available properties section of Simhub to see if Simhub is seeing the data.
RF2 sometimes gives a 'frozen' countdown (proven in available properties) in spectator mode.
None of my streams have ever counted down properly times and laps I must be doing something wrong, any ideas Gary? Is there a tutorial anywhere so's I can follow??? Thx

None of my streams have ever counted down properly times and laps I must be doing something wrong, any ideas Gary? Is there a tutorial anywhere so's I can follow??? Thx
I think it is down to the server you are on.
I did some tests on a private server and 7 out of 10 'connections' (entering as a spectator into an already running AI session) resulted in a frozen timer.
As it then changed between qualifying/race it updated the timer value on screen but did not start counting.
Simhub did not get a countdown from the game (not just my leaderboard..no timers worked on any dash).
If I started Simhub before I booted (and then immediately started/joined) the server it worked.
Joining a race as a driver seemed to work 99% ok though...so it must be a spectator mode thing

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.