SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen

Apps SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen 6.6.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
HI Gary,
I would really like and emulation of this if possible?

Attachments

• NCS_Fox-NASCAR-Sidebar_0039-1024x576.jpg
    NCS_Fox-NASCAR-Sidebar_0039-1024x576.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 191
Hi again Gary,

In a perfect world either before or after the driver name I'd love to see this (see attachment) in iracing. To me that is one of the great things about iracing, that you are racing against the world

Attachments

• flags.jpg
    flags.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 166
Known bugs/issues/limitations (as of version 4.0):
These will be added to/removed as/when sorted...

If Simhub fails to open after installing the plugin MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE OPTIONS FILE SAVED TO THE CORRECT PLACE!!!!!
View attachment 262916
  • Session countdown timer does not work 100% in RF2 spectator mode sessions = limitation of RF2..works fine in multiplayer session. Sometimes works..sometimes doesn't. I think it is something to do with how the server was started...
  • Does not work in 'class only' leaderboard mode set in Simhub.
  • If you exit the session (or pause in some games) and Simhub loses data connection the position +/- resets so will be wrong when session resumes (takes the current position as the new 'start grid' position.
  • Only works 100% (and certain levels of features) for the games I have stated on the main page..any other games may show some data but not pits/tyres/position +- / class icons etc as these are hand coded to each game.
  • Pit count and position +/- does not handle driver changes in RF2 very well.
Please report any bugs/issues in this support section and I will do my best to address them.
Please include as much detail as possible..
Please take a short Simhub replay file of the issue and send/post it so I can see all data that Simhub is using so I can try to recreate the issue my end.
Hello, sectors do not appear, only the final time per round. I have copied both files. Could you help me? Thank you

I assume you are trying to use the large timing screen.
Did you activate the plugin inside Simhub?
Does the side leaderboard work?
Do you see class icons next to the driver name?

Ah ok..Do you see my plugin in the list of plugins in Simhub?
Go to settings and then plugins tab...
If you see it..activate it then restart Simhub.
If you do not see it..right click the plugin file that you copied into the Simhub directory and unblock it.
Re-open Simhub and it should tell you that it found a new plugin..activate it

Happy 1st birthday to this little project I started.
Over 1600 downloads over the year...not bad.

What was once a simple leaderboard has grown more complicated and branched into a few different variations.

Lots of man hours and head scratching (and lots of swearing!) have resulted in a much more stable and feature rich leaderboard system with more features to come...soon.

Thanks to all you guys for using and abusing this little addition to sim racing.

Thanks to Wotever for creating the amazing Simhub platform that this is built on.

If you guys fancy joining my little celebration..buy me a beer.. Paypal link on the front page ;)

Here's to another year of expansion and racing...cheers

- Gary

Hi Gary
Im trying to use the 'Battle for X' random place popup on AC but I cant barely see the names and time because it says GS Battle screen right in the middle.
I tried to edit like removing that but I don't see anything.
then the other question is was that supposed to pop up when the time shows or supposed to be in the screen all the time?
mine its on all the top like a square with a red line all the way around.

Hi Gary
Im trying to use the 'Battle for X' random place popup on AC but I cant barely see the names and time because it says GS Battle screen right in the middle.
I tried to edit like removing that but I don't see anything.
then the other question is was that supposed to pop up when the time shows or supposed to be in the screen all the time?
mine its on all the top like a square with a red line all the way around.
Can you take a screen shot?
It pops up every 30 seconds or so but should be invisible the rest of the time...

IMG_0681.JPG

it doesn't pop up/it just stays like that,and when it doesn't show the timming and names it only shows the square with red line around and the letter sayong GS BETA ETC ETC

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back