RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
What wheel do you have? Maybe I can share my settings? I know it's no audi TT but they do the job
I appreciate the offer, but the problem isn't the wheel-settings (G27 btw).
The settings work beautifully with the updated physics, but with the old ones I have absolutely no feel for what the tires are doing.
I can be ambling merrily along only to suddenly find myself in the gravel because I've lost grip without warning.
Now, I could obviously tinker with the settings to find something that would allow me to race the old-phys cars, but that would screw up the settings for the new-phys ones.
And since a ) the old ones will be updated at some point and b ) I usually race GTs I'd rather not mess with them. :)
I did manage to make the Chevy Cruze somewhat drivable, but on paper the set-up looks absolutely mad. And the arse-end of that car is still all over the place.
Looking at that Chevy going through Bathurst is like witnessing a one-car conga-line. :D

I appreciate the offer, but the problem isn't the wheel-settings (G27 btw).
The settings work beautifully with the updated physics, but with the old ones I have absolutely no feel for what the tires are doing.
I can be ambling merrily along only to suddenly find myself in the gravel because I've lost grip without warning.
Now, I could obviously tinker with the settings to find something that would allow me to race the old-phys cars, but that would screw up the settings for the new-phys ones.
And since a ) the old ones will be updated at some point and b ) I usually race GTs I'd rather not mess with them. :)
I did manage to make the Chevy Cruze somewhat drivable, but on paper the set-up looks absolutely mad. And the arse-end of that car is still all over the place.
Looking at that Chevy going through Bathurst is like witnessing a one-car conga-line. :D
All wtcc14 are tail happy, specifically I'm braking that's an easy fix, and 100 brake presure and 67/33 bias. The rest of the slippery rear (off throttle oversteer) works great to correct corners...

Well, truth be told, I wouldn't know 'cause I've never driven it.
Which is rather the point.....
I've never seen ANYone drive it ANYwhere EVER.
Not even on open servers, which is about as big a hint as I'll ever need. :D
Well on Bathurst leaderboard it's first and seen it on top position on other tracks as well. Can't wait for tomorrow to test everything, I should have a slight advantage since daily I drive a 550hp beast :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back