Seat Leon TCR - 2018

Cars Seat Leon TCR - 2018 V1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello, I tried a few races against the AI. With other cars I set the AI to round about 95%. I'm using the content manager for that. I did the race at spa and could overtake the whole field from behind. I set the AI to max and it was still possible for me and I'm not Lewis Hamilton. can it be that this car behaves different while driving against AI?

Two questions come to my mind:

1) can you hold first position after the start on 100% AI difficulty?
2) can you also overtake the field on 100% on other tracks like Mugello or Brands Hatch?

The reason I ask is that Spa has this hairpin right at the start, where AI cars bunch up and are much slower on the start compared to other tracks in my experience.

Hi All, sorry I haven't replied, I have had no notifications on here, so didn't know this was going on / discussion.

I have just got back from VIP day out with Porsche so will look and reply over the next day or two.

If there is a question about the AI, as I see above, there is nothing I can do about this, as the AI is taking from the track line, this is not a modding issue (Brands Hatch) comes in to mind, where they wall it.

The AI file is very simple, the driving line is done by the track layout (AI Line / Fast Line) not by car. Hope that clears things up.

Shaun

Two questions come to my mind:

1) can you hold first position after the start on 100% AI difficulty?
2) can you also overtake the field on 100% on other tracks like Mugello or Brands Hatch?

The reason I ask is that Spa has this hairpin right at the start, where AI cars bunch up and are much slower on the start compared to other tracks in my experience.

Hey Shaun, thanks for your reply. I will give it a try. I don't know that much about the AI in AC. Somehow it is nice, better than in RaceRoom for instance but on the other hand they don't overtake when you stop in the middle of the track, wtf :)

Hey Shaun, thanks for your reply. I will give it a try. I don't know that much about the AI in AC. Somehow it is nice, better than in RaceRoom for instance but on the other hand they don't overtake when you stop in the middle of the track, wtf :)
The AI of AC is not bad but was never the greatest one. Its still tracks and cars related how the AI will perform.
For this reason I play the game mostly online :thumbsup:
But you'll have a hard time to find mod server online :(

Seat Leon, ok, can't do much about that and well is happens, but the liveries that @After_Midnight spend weeks hand creating each one, that is a serious no no and a right piss take, sorry.

A kind email has been sent

Shaun
Its not just the liveries. There is a lot more work done textures wise.
I've now a short conversation with @Modextreme and he'll remove all content without permissions. He said sorry and maybe its just a misunderstanding in this case and not intended. At least I hope so :)

Edit: Related to this post:
https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...dding-discussions.141370/page-34#post-2809907

it seems they have permissions for absolute nothing. Its hard to stay with my positive meaning of this group.

Last edited:
@After_Midnight and @Kenny Paton

I too have had the conversation and it was a mis-understanding. I gave them permission to use the car in their championship and also host the download, to make it easier for their drivers, what they thought was, because I did this, they had permission to convert to any sim as well.

I went on to explain that even I don't have permission to convert to any mod. I have permission to work / improve / upgrade in AC ONLY and nothing else, and explained even I would need permission to convert to another Sim.

Shaun

hey, are these collisions normal?
don't happen with kunos cars and it's really bugging since MP with these kind of cars there's gotta be some door to door banging at some point and you really can't with this car. Also happens with the other Seat. Definitely something wrong somewhere.
just tried other FWD kunos cars and they behave as expected, not flying any weird
this happens on all your cars, previous leon as well

Shaun Clarke updated Seat Leon TCR - 2018 with a new update entry:

Seat Leon TCR V1.5

View attachment 273799

We are proud to release the new Seat Leon TCR V1.5.

I know a lot of people are concentrating on ACC, but there is still loads of life left in AC, and we continue to improve our MODS.

**** You will see that there is now no Seat Logo on the main screen, but there is now this logo ****
View attachment 273784
This is because, well you will see why

After a long time, massive help from mclarenf1papa, and so much more input from TCR Driver...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea