Seat Leon TCR - 2018

Cars Seat Leon TCR - 2018 V1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
You're the first one who mentioned this :O_o:
I can try to make it less reflective but in this case you'll loose your online compatibility because its not done by changing a texture. It will be necessary to change shader numbers and this will create a new KN5 file :whistling:

Greets After_Midnight
thanks, but i need it for an online series we have coming up.

All good, i will just stop whinging and try not to look at the wheel. Its just one of those things, once i notice it, i cant un-notice it (if that makes sense).

Not a huge deal, as i said it can just be a bit offputing when you see the reflection of trees and fences and stuff that are behind you.

loving the mod by the way, hence why i pushed for us to use it for our next series.

thanks, but i need it for an online series we have coming up.

All good, i will just stop whinging and try not to look at the wheel. Its just one of those things, once i notice it, i cant un-notice it (if that makes sense).

Not a huge deal, as i said it can just be a bit offputing when you see the reflection of trees and fences and stuff that are behind you.

loving the mod by the way, hence why i pushed for us to use it for our next series.
Anyway :)
Please try out this file in VR. It should be less reflective now.
Be sure to backup the original "seat_leon_tcr.kn5" file in case of trouble.
It would be also nice you can check the online compatibility.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ybuu1aj0ab8zi97/seat_leon_tcr.rar/file

Greets After_Midnight

ok, great i will give it a go this evening and get back to you. Thanks .

Will this cause conflict if i use it online? Apologies, i realise you guys were discussing that ealier, but to be honest i didnt understand.

Anyway :)
Please try out this file in VR. It should be less reflective now.
Be sure to backup the original "seat_leon_tcr.kn5" file in case of trouble.
It would be also nice you can check the online compatibility.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ybuu1aj0ab8zi97/seat_leon_tcr.rar/file

Greets After_Midnight

sorry for the delay... work got in the way..... that file is perfect, thankyou so so much.

no more ccrazy reflections and still able to join our server.

Really appreciate the effort in making it for me mate.

sorry for the delay... work got in the way..... that file is perfect, thankyou so so much.

no more ccrazy reflections and still able to join our server.

Really appreciate the effort in making it for me mate.
You're welcome mate :thumbsup:

If there will be an update again of the car we'll add the new better shader settings.

Greets After_Midnight :)

@Shaun Clarke - thanks for your latest update to this mod and sorry to hear you've been under the weather. Hope you continue in better health.

I absoulutley love this car to bits.

I asked a little while ago about the rear of the car not been paintable / being completely blank. Is it still on your list of things to take a look at some point? All it needs in my opinion is a licence plate like the Eurocup has. I say "all" loosely as I have no clue how much work that involves but that would add the finishing touch to the outside appearance of the car - not sure if this is something Martin Oberg is now looking at for you?

Thank you again for your efforts and achieving a remarkable mod. More importantly, wish you well with your health and keep avoiding those stressful situations Shaun

Image-1.jpg
hi,

is there any way to change vmax of the gears?
the in-game-settings doesn't fit to those we would need for training

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 85 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 62 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 68 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.3%