The key things I found were:

1. After installing the StreamDeck software you have to click on each of the profile pages where ever they are located for them to become accessible and then you had to map the switch profile buttons to each other for navigation between them.

2. You need to verify the state of the buttons on the StreamDeck match SimHub and if they don't click the mute or unmute next to the effects that need to be put in sync.

3. You have to browse to the executables that you want to "Open". I created batch files if I needed to run the executable with arguments, but I'm sure there is a better way.

I still feel like I've barely tapped into the potential of this thing.

who this is AWESOME streamdeck control for simhub ! I can't wait to get my haptic feedback setup now ! Thanks Peter for your contribution to the sim hobby !!!!

new Gear Tool for my RBR races

since a long time a present again a free-to-download project

IMG_1575.JPG

IMG_1571.JPG

IMG_1578.JPG

IMG_1569.JPG

Last edited:
DIY Bezel free

i had the Asus but i was not happy on my 43 inch screen
finally i did a DIY project

found a free damages LCD TV
after 100 screws i had a nice LCD foil in my hands

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-10 at 2.44.53 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2022-05-10 at 2.44.53 PM (2).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2022-05-10 at 2.44.53 PM (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2022-05-10 at 2.44.53 PM (3).jpeg

take care on the orientation and cut 2 stripes for your triples
with my 20mm Bezel i went for 75mm stripes - connected to the frame
cut.JPG

Last edited:
a week of a good ideas and some deliveries
in addition my house got some refurbishment
quite intensive week

delivery one - parts for upcoming steering wheels

1652456307206.png

delivery two - tactile upgrade
dsp mini amp out - dsp mini and behringer epq in

13-05-_2022_17-40-02.jpg

delivery three - new 1:18 models - ready for my steering wheel projects
some difficult steps infront of us - need some motivation with those nice models

IMG_1593.JPG

1652456707181.png

13-05-_2022_17-44-09.jpg

1652456694687.png

Last edited:
Saw the Chevrolet Rally wheel center and wondered what kind of Bowtie Detroit iron was in Deutschland, and realized it was Bowling Green PLASTIC in the form of a C3 Corvette ca. 1977.

Amazing work as usual on the steering wheels! Ausgezeichnet!

omg - its a mess - i hate it
but the results are so great - so i continue accepting the mess

you need gloves, ideal a mask to accept the smell, tons of paper, iso for cleaning.

without clean & cure i was close to stop it - as the final parts did not make me happy - some small buttoncaps went well, but bigger items made me sad

- i print with std settings - no big deviations

- i have my own "house" to mess around - close to the carrera track - so no one of my family is impacted

- i use large flip-chart papers to cover my furniture

- preparation is super easy - no mess at all

- after printing the mess starts :) eg getting flat button caps away from the plate can cause drops here and there

- cleaning the parts i hated, and doing the cure in the sun too - during winter it was hard to do so - OK with the 100EUR upgrade this process is great, and beside less messing around, the parts are much nicer, more accurate

- afterwards further mess - cleaning the plate and cleaning the tank is sort of ugly work, but each print makes me faster and "cleaner" eg yesterday i bought 0,5l plastic cups for filtering - i filter the resin after printing - this is much better than my previous 0,3 cups (looking like desk of 3y old kids playing with colour :)

finally when the smell and mess is gone - just seeing my great jewels i designed and printed - the frustration is gone - and i motivate myself for the next messy session

Peter

Last edited:
I had the pleasure of visiting the BMW museum this week and took a picture of the BMW M8 GTE steering wheel.

They only had one displayed and it looked like this ;);)

Attachments

• BMW M8.jpg
    BMW M8.jpg
    294 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%
Back