rF2 Simhub Overlays

Misc rF2 Simhub Overlays v2.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
yes the sim was closed i copied the folder to the simhub folder.
When I start Simhub, there is no message that a new plugin has been installed?

yes the sim was closed i copied the folder to the simhub folder.
When I start Simhub, there is no message that a new plugin has been installed?
Ahh OK. In that case, have a look I'm SimHub settings, there will be a section for additional plugins, there you should be able to turn it on. Can't remember the exact place it is as not near my PC at the moment.

I looked under Addition plugins + settings, you can't activate anything there. Everything is set in the settings/plugins I don't see more. did I follow the instructions exactly?

I looked under Addition plugins + settings, you can't activate anything there. Everything is set in the settings/plugins I don't see more. did I follow the instructions exactly?
Yeah, so it's under Settings > Plugins:

(Don't ask me why there are 'Additional Plugins' and 'Plugins' - I don't know why :D )

1681048829849.png

Good morning,
It does have those files. but I did notice something different. During the Simhub setup only one file was being noticed opposed to the two in the instructions on page 7 of the manual. See the second picture (Simhub Plugins). Hope this helps.

Thanks for the speedy reply BTW.
Steven

Attachments

• simhub files.png
    simhub files.png
    92 KB · Views: 48
  • Simhub Plugins.png
    Simhub Plugins.png
    28.4 KB · Views: 48
Hello
I don't see what you see, I don't have that? I unzip your folder to the desktop and copy the folder to the Simhub folder, I don't do more like the description.
Then I start Simhub, there is no message that there is a new plugin and I also don't see the rF2 plugin to switch on.
I've tried older Simhub versions to no avail.
My PC is new with a clean installation so I'm surprised that I have the problem here.

222.JPG
333.JPG

Hello
I don't see what you see, I don't have that? I unzip your folder to the desktop and copy the folder to the Simhub folder, I don't do more like the description.
Then I start Simhub, there is no message that there is a new plugin and I also don't see the rF2 plugin to switch on.
I've tried older Simhub versions to no avail.
My PC is new with a clean installation so I'm surprised that I have the problem here.

View attachment 654335View attachment 654336
You've installed it wrong.

The contents of the folder 'Simhub' from the zip file should be copied into your simhub directory.

So the 7zip file can be on your desktop, then just copy the contents of the simhub folder from the 7zip file into your simhub installation directory, (something like c:\program files (x86)\Simhub\ )

Yeah the second picture is fine, just click the slider to turn it on, then tick the box to show in the left hand menu - that will turn the plugin on. @Steven Taft
Im really confused now. I uninstalled SIMHUB and reinstalled it clean. Installed the latest version of your mod and now nothing happens. Simhub will not start. Really odd.
Step 1. Install fressh SIMHUB
Step 2. Drag the contents of the SIMHUB folder of the Zipped MOD.
Step 3. Click on the exe for Simhub and nothing happens.

Steven

Attachments

• latest Zip folder contents.png
    latest Zip folder contents.png
    40 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Im really confused now. I uninstalled SIMHUB and reinstalled it clean. Installed the latest version of your mod and now nothing happens. Simhub will not start. Really odd.
Step 1. Install fressh SIMHUB
Step 2. Drag the contents of the SIMHUB folder of the Zipped MOD.
Step 3. Click on the exe for Simhub and nothing happens.

Steven
Erm, yeah me too :)

So, your Simhub folder should look something similar to this:

1681375492680.png

The files in my zip file, should only copy in (or overwrite) files that it needs.

The rest of the contents should stay as they are.

So, from the Zip file, the contents of the 'DashTemplates' folder needs to go into the 'DashTemplates' folder in the main SimHub directory on your PC. You can simply copy and paste them in if you prefer.

The same for everything else in the ZIP file.

Also had an issue with simhub not launching anymore... right after installing the 2.01...
I wasn't on the lastest simhub version...
Not sure... but uninstalling, reinstalling lastest simhub version... fixed the issue for me.

Last edited:
Hello R00b_Driver, congratulate you on your work, I have added the Scottish flag and it has worked but I have tried to add the Lexus logo that is not in the same way but it does not appear.

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (325).png
    Captura de pantalla (325).png
    388.7 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Hey man, are you planning on adding a Battery overlay for cars who use the new hybrid feature? Because atm the only way is to use the standard S397 hud which has its own rev bar which annoys me because i then have two revbars on the screen...

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 69 88.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 7 9.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 20 25.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 25 32.1%