rF2 Simhub Overlays

Misc rF2 Simhub Overlays v2.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
R00b_Driver updated rF2 Simhub Overlays with a new update entry:

Leaderboard Relative Behind Blue Flag Bug Fix

ONLY CHANGE IS TO THE PLUGIN

BUGFIXES -

* On the 'rF2 - Leaderboard' Overlay the Relative Behind drivers should now correctly colour blue when a lapped driver is behind you (Relative Ahead drivers already should work).

NOTE:
I hope that this works, it seems to manifest itself when in online - I haven't been able to race as much as I would like to; so if there are still problems then ping me a message.

* There was a bug with the 'rF2 - Lap Time Tracker' Overlay which...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hmmm, not seen that before.

Is the Plugin enabled?
Yeah, the plugin is in the sidebar, about tab shows version 1.5. All the other overlays are working well, like the relative car ahead..
When I overtake a car my position in the leaderboard change, it's like I have a problem of font or font color

But good news, it works with your latest version! thank you!

Last edited:
yea I think its installed correctly, everything else in the overlay is working, just not the leaderboard.
Yeah, the leaderboard uses a lot of the properties exposed by the plugin, the other overlays only use a few.

So if the plugin isn't enabled then it doesn't have any data to display, hence null.

If you goto Settings > Plugins, the plugin should be enabled.

Other than that, not sure what the problem is...

Hello, Not sure if this is a bugg with your pluggin or with simhub but i cant map any buttons to it, it wont let me,
Is this a fanatec thing? My wheel is showing in sim hub but i cant map anything on the wheel, the button inputs are however shown in the top "last button pressed"

Last edited:
Hello, Not sure if this is a bugg with your pluggin or with simhub but i cant map any buttons to it, it wont let me,
Is this a fanatec thing? My wheel is showing in sim hub but i cant map anything on the wheel, the button inputs are however shown in the top "last button pressed"
Sorry mate, no idea on this one.
Never had a problem like it

Hi,
I am trying to install as per manual but when I start simhub after copying the files over the simhub install folder, I do not get any prompt that a new plugin has been detected.

Any idea what I might be doing wrong ? complete newbie here

Thanks for your great work anyway

Pierre

Edit : I managed to have it working. I just created a new overlay and could choose parts of the overlay I wanted. Only FFB gauge seems to not work

Last edited:
Hi,
I am trying to install as per manual but when I start simhub after copying the files over the simhub install folder, I do not get any prompt that a new plugin has been detected.

Any idea what I might be doing wrong ? complete newbie here

Thanks for your great work anyway

Pierre

Edit : I managed to have it working. I just created a new overlay and could choose parts of the overlay I wanted. Only FFB gauge seems to not work
Hey mate

Yeah ver 9.0 of simhub changed the UI quite a bit, I should update the guide - but just not got round to it.

The plugins are found in the settings - which I think is the link at the bottom on the left bar.

The FFB....hmmm...not sure about that one. I think someone else might have had the same issue - if you have a look back through these comments there might be something about it.

Hi,

I have downloaded the latest version (2.4); but the is no plugin/.dll file in the zip file?
Also downloaded the previous version, but nothing there..

v1.9.10 does have the dll and useguide included; the next versions doenst show any plugin either.

Did i miss something?

Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    12.5 KB · Views: 19
Hi,

I have downloaded the latest version (2.4); but the is no plugin/.dll file in the zip file?
Also downloaded the previous version, but nothing there..

v1.9.10 does have the dll and useguide included; the next versions doenst show any plugin either.

Did i miss something?

Thanks!
Just downloaded the ZIP fil from RD, plugins are there.

Do you have some files types hidden on Windows maybe?

I forget the name of the setting, but it could be that.

Hi Roob_Driver,
thank you for this great work, it’s really beautiful and very professional.
I have a question :
is it possible to add car logos?
If yes, how do we do it?
I managed to put a logo in the image library, but in game it is not displayed.
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Hi Roob_Driver,
thank you for this great work, it’s really beautiful and very professional.
I have a question :
is it possible to add car logos?
If yes, how do we do it?
I managed to put a logo in the image library, but in game it is not displayed.
Thanks in advance
Yes you can.

Not near my PC atm, but there is a javascript file with the car names that you'll have to update.

Can't remember the name of it, it the syntax :)

Might be near PC tomorrow so cabal have a look then, soz

Hey man, love this for rfactor but I've been trying to get it to work on ams2. Now everything works as intended except for the speedo, it doesn't display mph or gear but the tcs and rev counter do work? Any ideas

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.