• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Featured rF2: Reiza Pack DLC Previews and Pricing Confirmed

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Paul Jeffrey, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Alex72

Alex72

Ratings:
    +447
    Im buying it all. AMS is seriously good and a title that surprised me big time when i bought it back in the day Same with rF2. What surprised me was the physics, ffb and AI. It felt more pro-ware sim wise. Further from arcade that you could come with civilian market sims. I know it will all be good and fun to drive. :)

• Like Like x 6
  2. Thug-Life

Thug-Life

Ratings:
    +237
    I hope this is not the only DLC comimg to rF2. AMS has a lot of quality content. Every single car/track from AMS deserves to be on a future DLC's. If Reiza decide to bring us more DLC, all of them will be a instant buy for me. Of course if they made a new sim... instant buy again.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  3. Ole Andreasen

Ole Andreasen
    Hey... wait up! Premium

Ratings:
    +237
    WHAT??? They are going to make us pay for the same content AGAIN? That we already have in AMS. DAMN YOU greedy Codema$$ters. :mad::mad::mad:

Hey.... eh... wait... It´s NOT a Codemasters game? Well well then - it´s quite alright. I don´t mind paying for this then. Great news. Thank you developers, cannot wait. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Haha Haha x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  4. jordi latorre martinez

jordi latorre martinez
    Premium

Ratings:
    +9
    segunda buena noticia, los que ya participamos en el crowsfunding, no tendremos que pagar. GRACIAS Reiza
    Mod Edit: this is an English speaking forum please use it in future. See our ToS.
    Second good news, those of us who already participate in crowsfunding, we will not have to pay. THANKS Reiza

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2019
  5. numbersevenhull

numbersevenhull

Ratings:
    +60
    152 hours in Game Stock Car Extreme
    268 hours in Automobilista
    401 hours in rFactor 2
    .... and counting :thumbsup:

How dare they ask me for another £17 !!!!!!

(ps 7 hours in Assetto Corsa Competizione £24.99 ;))
    (pps day one buy for me, and oddly looking forward to the Pumas most)

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
    • Beer Beer x 3
  6. manc0ntr0

manc0ntr0

Ratings:
    +54
    Can you explain that?
    I participated in crowdfunding of AMS beta

7. Gringo

Gringo
    Premium

Ratings:
    +571
    It will be great to have the rF2 weather effects, and the 24 hour time of day with the AMS content. The Imola's will be great.

• Agree Agree x 4
  8. Gringo

Gringo
    Premium

Ratings:
    +571
    here

We have an extra treat for both Reiza Campaign backers as well as Membership pack owners - thanks also to the kind support of Studio397, upon release of the rF2 Bundle those of you in either group will have the option to request the Reiza rF2 Bundle to be added free to your Steam account (naturally so long as you already own rFactor2). More details on how to proceed to request this will be offered upon release.

As further clarification specially to backers who bought into investment levels that included the AMS Sequel and its eventual DLCs as potential perks, we´d like to assure you´ll still be due to receive those perks upon the release of the new title. The "extra" perks that have been offered since in the form of free additional AMS DLCs and now the rF2 Bundle do not subtract from your original perks.

9. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +5,140
    Go here for full explanation.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Alex72

Alex72

Ratings:
    +447
    Really dig that the steering wheel is shaking even on straights. Meaning FFB is really tight and no deadzone. :) AMS FFB is really tight generally so thats a given.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. itsbillyfrazier

itsbillyfrazier

Ratings:
    +31
    Really thrilled by this release and delighted it has been reasonably priced. Well done Reiza, I'll be picking this up as soon as it drops.

• Agree Agree x 4
  12. ziogzzz

ziogzzz

Ratings:
    +6
    After ACC i'm not su much interested in RF2 content anymore...

• Haha Haha x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  13. itsbillyfrazier

itsbillyfrazier

Ratings:
    +31
    Lol - To be fair, i expect the FFB to work a charm on day of release and the content to be of high quality. Also, nice that backers of AMS will get it for free and its reasonably priced for other users.
    Codies could learn a few tricks of some of the better developers for sure...

• Like Like x 1
  14. manc0ntr0

manc0ntr0

Ratings:
    +54
    Thank you both

• Like Like x 1
  15. kimbo

kimbo

Ratings:
    +62
    If you like ACC it's logical that you do not like RF2, which is a SIMULATOR

• Agree x 6
    • Disagree x 5
    • Beer x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Love x 1
  16. tr1v1um

tr1v1um

Ratings:
    +58
    Why not drive both? I got to say that ACC has come a long way, but there is something speaking for each of the products, the best argument being, that you won't get those cars and tracks in ACC anytime soon. Simple as that ;)

• Agree Agree x 4
  17. Marc Collins

Marc Collins

Ratings:
    +258
    If they did that, who would buy their own title (AMS 2, or whatever it will be called)?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. MarcG

MarcG
    Premium

Ratings:
    +575
    Thanks for that insightful post, reminds me of the time I went to Burger King then popped into McDonalds after and told the staff I wasn't interested in a Big Mac, totally pointless...

Anyway the Reiza DLC looks great, very reasonably priced and I'm sure it will be a blast :)

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
  19. VernWozza

VernWozza
    Premium

Ratings:
    +295
    Track pack defo!
    Car pack - probably not

20. bluey

bluey

Ratings:
    +116
    Will VR work

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.