• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Featured rF2: Reiza Pack DLC Previews and Pricing Confirmed

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Paul Jeffrey, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +20,087

Reiza Studios have confirmed the pricing of the upcoming Reiza DLC for rFactor 2, and to celebrate, we go for a quick spin in the new content...

Having been on the receiving end of several delays since first the first announcement during mid 2018, the eagerly anticipated Reiza Pack DLC for rFactor 2 is almost upon us, and now we finally know how much it is set to cost..

Containing no less than six cars and four circuits, namely the Metalmoro AJR and Metalmoro MR18 prototypes, the MCR Sports 2000 open cockpit sportscar, the small but mighty Formula Vee and both modern and historic Puma P052 and Puma GTE cars, plus the Virginia International Raceway, Ibarra, Guapore and Imola circuits, the upcoming DLC is a first foray into the world of content creation for rFactor 2 by Reiza Studios, and as such appears to be highly anticipated by sim racing fans.

Backers of the Reiza SimRacing Bonanza crowdfunding campaign as well as those who acquired membership packs through the Reiza forum will receive the new DLC at no additional charge once it releases in the very near future, and for those of us not involved in either pack, pricing has now been confirmed to me by Renato Simioni as follows:

• Full DLC -19.99 Euro
    • Track Pack - 14.99 Euro
    • Car Pack - 9.99 Euro

Additionally, individual tracks can be purchased for 6.99 euros, and individual cars for 2.99 euros.

Although still currently at Beta status, I've been lucky enough to gain access to the new content, and as such a very short preview video can be see at the top of this article. Watch out for more detailed videos to drop on our Twitch and YouTube channels in the coming days... Oh and remember, the footage you see is beta, so could well be subject to change before full public release...

rFactor 2 is a PC exclusive racing sim from Studio 397 - Available now.

rF2 Reiza DLC.jpg

Check out the rFactor 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussion regarding this excellent sim. Like your racing hard and fair? Join in with our rFactor 2 Racing Club for all your eSport racing fun! Oh, don't forget we like mods to, with our own rFactor 2 Modding Forum for you to enjoy!

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Instagram
    Youtube
    Twitch

• Like Like x 32
    • Love Love x 17
    • Beer Beer x 1
  2. Yeschristopher

Yeschristopher

Ratings:
    +6
    NOICE! Date?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +20,087
    ….soon :D

No exact release date confirmed yet

• Like Like x 3
  4. Dady Cairo

Dady Cairo
    Premium

Ratings:
    +33
    As I can remember Reiza said in the early making , customers of Automobilista and Rf2 on Steam would get it for a special price.
    Yes yes I can remember...... Just reminding:D
    DC

• Like Like x 3
  5. FeltHat

FeltHat
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,672
  6. Oldzeb

Oldzeb

Ratings:
    +82
    6 cars & 4 tracks for 20e ok is honest i buy :thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 14
  7. Denis Betty

Denis Betty
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,711
    Most of the money goes to Reiza and S397 (and maybe pays for licencing)?
    I've had so much enjoyment from the software that these guys have produced. I'm more than happy to support them. :thumbsup:
    Seems like the wait is almost over. :D

• Agree Agree x 18
    • Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 1
  8. ZeroRisk

ZeroRisk
    Pro-Am racing driver... virtually Premium

Ratings:
    +576
    Free or not this content is worth supporting. I don't care if I already have it on AMS, I want to see how it feels in rF2 country.
    If I don't get it for free then I'll be buying it. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Love Love x 2
    • Beer Beer x 2
  9. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Let me tell you about spring and damper... Premium

Ratings:
    +3,953
    They gonna do it...mark my words, they're gonna do it...Raceroom Group C and the Porsche and the Reiza rF2 DLC will both release if not on the same day, then like day or two apart...

:cry:

• Beer Beer x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • Haha Haha x 2
  10. Óscar Melero

Óscar Melero
    Foxtochop

Ratings:
    +200
    A bit of competizione is good for us, the customers. I hope it is a tight release to see what happens...

• Haha Haha x 5
  11. Tar Heel

Tar Heel

Ratings:
    +70
    Really looking forward to this DLC dropping. Now the real question is are there any modders that can hook me up with position panels on the AJR, MR18, and MCR?! :D

12. ErnestD2014

ErnestD2014

Ratings:
    +0
    Looking forward to this DLC! Curious if you also happened to get a preview of the Tattus or Formula E car, maybe even get to drive them as well ;)? Really looking forward to the former.

• Beer Beer x 1
  13. Boby Kim

Boby Kim

Ratings:
    +469
    SOLD!

• Agree Agree x 4
  14. 2stains

2stains

Ratings:
    +137
    That pricing is just another way Reiza show S397 how things should be done! Very reasonable once again from Reiza :) even though I'll get it free. A massive Thank You to Reiza :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Richard H

Richard H

Ratings:
    +0
    I see what you did there.

• Haha Haha x 3
    • Beer Beer x 1
  16. M D Gourley

M D Gourley
    Premium

Ratings:
    +719
    Very reasonable at any cost...a development Team worth supporting....money at the ready
    ...and I agree 100%

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
  17. Cosimo

Cosimo
    Premium

Ratings:
    +209
    The pricing is also a product of this being already existing content converted to rF2, rather than new laser scanned tracks...

• Agree Agree x 8
  18. dreamer al

dreamer al

Ratings:
    +180
    As a lot of others, I have Automobilista, but Imola (4 tracks) looks like good buy for rF2.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. max1966i

max1966i
    Premium

Ratings:
    +29
    Looks and sounds great. Can't wait. GSC/AMS has given me the most enjoyment and now rF2 has that mantle bringing this content from AMS, particularly the F-Vee, is perfect. The F-Vee was the first really tricky car I worked hard at driving properly.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. ATSSHD

ATSSHD

Ratings:
    +45
    Imola and VIR interest me only. + That little car.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.