RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww bummer... it will take a couple of weeks to pick back up again i reckon. This race and the one previous were just "one off" events to get it back on the road. Come Monday 3rd its back running fully with the proper promotion, so over the next few events I'd like to think things will start to busy up.
All I can ask is if you and the "usual" guys just keep with it and keep attending the events that should naturally attract more people and the grids will just keep growing.
July / August & September are natural lulls in numbers due to holidays and the weather so obviously i would expect things to pick up in the next few weeks anyway.
All I can say boys is this club will only succeed because of the people who race in it, and you guys that have already raced with us are perfect examples of the type of people who we will see here. All i can say is thank you, please keep with it and better times & bigger grids are just around the corner... promise!
Cheers

Paul

I am really looking forward to it ... my experiences here were great since I started racing in the pCARS Club here on RD.
By the way ... I am streaming the races live on hitbox.tv/LuckyLIVE an will post the video the other day. Do not worry: I am familiar with the rules and none of your TS conversation will be heard in the stream!
See you on the track and greetings from Austria ... :D

Nice one buddy! Fancied doing that myself at some stage in the future! Brilliant news... thanks and well done matey, another little bit of fun! :D
Feel free to add the video's to the RD video's section with a brief description of the event. I think this is a really good way to show folks the quality of racing this club has...
Nice one !

Monday's fast approaching guys and gals.. any more sign ups for this race? ;) Would be mega if we can have a last push and kick off the re launched race club with a grid in double figures...... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes